Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Being a step parent

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:10 PM
  • 30 Replies
I donot like my step son. He is a three year old bully, he licks his snot, he told a old lady to suck his penis(he said the d word),he plays with his poop. The list goes on. He doesnt listen at all. His dad just let him do whatever bcuz he is afraid the mother will run off with him. I try to talk to his dad because it really irritating but it goes in one ear and out the other. Im to a poinr where I keep my distance. How would you handle a situation like this?
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anayiah3
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Bump! ! Not allow his bad ass in my house.... see that's exactly why I don't allow any children around me that I can't whoop hell to the naw!! His momma probably telling him to give you hell
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxbsmommy
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
But he's 3 though. You said his dad lets him do whatever so be mad at him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kings1queen
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Yea, I am mad at him. I send his butt home bcuz he dont listen. But she has ran off with the kids before. And he says shr tells him he dont have to listen to me so I just call hrr n tell her to come get him. And I dont deal with him.
Captzsss
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:01 AM

There is no way in hell I would watch a kid that didn't listen to me.  I would tell my DH to get that shit together.  If he didn't, everytime he hit the door I would leave and not come back until his ass was gone.  Oh hell nawl.

Anayiah3
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:21 AM
Ikr.... plain crazy

Quoting Captzsss:

There is no way in hell I would watch a kid that didn't listen to me.  I would tell my DH to get that shit together.  If he didn't, everytime he hit the door I would leave and not come back until his ass was gone.  Oh hell nawl.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:58 AM

I always told my self I couldnt be with someone with kids since I couldnt beat them lol that hard because its not your kid but it is your house so you have to have rules and just use time out if the father will let you

kick the kid when no one looking devillol JK

rayroe2
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

and if she that way about she can keep her damn kid the whole time! and the father can take his son to lunch if he wants to see him until everyone knows how to act right

Rain2Rinse
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I got nothin'. I will NEVER do the step parent thing again.
Good luck?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillady398
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I would continue to let him know whats acceptable and what is not acceptable. I cant stand my step kids either but thank GOD we can put step before the kid.

mamaofficer
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:18 AM
The same here!!!!

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I got nothin'. I will NEVER do the step parent thing again.

Good luck?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)