Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Starch-aholics anonymous....

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:06 AM
  • 50 Replies

my name is Latesha, and i'm a starch-aholic....

i just totally almost wigged out b/c i went in the kitchen howngree (starvin like marvin actually) for some new/sliced (canned) potatoes with green beans, vegan butter and garlic and realized i'm OUT of new/sliced potatoes and dont feel like peeln any taters (taters are my fave but i hate peeling them dang thangs!) i mean i was about to throw a tantrum!

then i found the bowtie pasta and an almost empty box of rotini and realized i can throw some in a pot and have it almost the same way with the vegan butter and garlic salt and pepper and still be in starch heaven... :) while i wait for the pasta to cook i am giving thanks that no one gets choked tonight cuz i get my fix!

what's your (food) vice? mine used to to be cheese first, then potatoes, now all starches since i kicked cheese to the curb...

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:45 AM
3 moms liked this
Girl I was picturing my ex high school sweet heart ironing his pants and making starch creases lol. Now he was a starch aholic lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dabrutiful1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Bread.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truly.a.taurus
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:59 AM
I thought the post was going to be about ironing too. Lol. I'm a potatoes and pasta lover. Also love me some chicken and eggs. I can do so much with these items.
graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM

oooooo! do you have a bread machine and make your own too?? lol

Quoting Dabrutiful1:

Bread.

graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:08 AM

LOL

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Girl I was picturing my ex high school sweet heart ironing his pants and making starch creases lol. Now he was a starch aholic lol.

graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:12 AM

i need to lay off the taters some haha i decided to give up fried potatoes for a fast once and the day before it started i went to arby's for both the curly and waffle fries, sonic for the tots, and kfc for a family size wedges...and yes, i ate all of it...pasta? i will hurt myself eating pasta, u hear me?

Quoting truly.a.taurus:

I thought the post was going to be about ironing too. Lol. I'm a potatoes and pasta lover. Also love me some chicken and eggs. I can do so much with these items.

Dabrutiful1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Nope, but from hawaiian rolls to artesan bread...I love it all.

Quoting graciefreesoul:

oooooo! do you have a bread machine and make your own too?? lol

Quoting Dabrutiful1:

Bread.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anayiah3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:06 AM
RICE
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1214Choc
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:26 AM

Where do I start?  I love bread, pasta, AND rice.  Mmmmm....

akingsmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! My name is akingsmom & I'm a starchaholic!!! Bread potatoes pasta...OMG!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)