Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Beyonce addresses surrogacy rumors

Posted by   + Show Post
One thing you will not do, is talk about Tina Knowles grandbaby. She don’t play..

Last year, after Beyonce’s stomach appeared to collapse as she took her seat during an Australian talk show interview, the internet started swirling with rumors. ‘Beyonce’s faking her pregnancy’, ‘There’s no way a baby is in there‘ and ‘She definitely has a surrogate‘, was the water cooler talk in company break rooms and gossip fodder across the net over the next few months leading up to Blue Ivy Carter’s birth.   Although Beyonce later revealed in a sit down with Katie Couric that she wasn’t bothered by the silly rumors, her mom definitely wasn’t amused.

Now, as we’ve all grown to love Baby Blue (what little bit we’ve seen of her), People mag has thrust the fake pregnancy rumors back into the spotlight in their recent interview with Beyonce for the ‘Most Beautiful People issue’. When Bey was asked if she was hurt by the rumors that she had a surrogate carry her child, she replied, ‘It wasn’t hurtful, it was just crazy. [I thought] ‘Where did they come up with this?’. Tina, however, had a little more to say.

“I thought it was very unfair and very cruel that someone would think that someone would be that

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com

http://necolebitchie.com/2012/04/30/beyonce-tina-knowles-address-surrogate-rumors/

There is more of the interview here
http://onswipe.com/bossip/#!/entry/mommy-banger-bey-bey-says-blue-ivy-surrogacy-rumors-werent,4f9e7d7ccb508e1744003a8b/1 (that's a mobile site so not sure if it will work)

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Replies (91-100):
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 1, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Exactly I never understood the efforts people into to shit or people they hate? My ass hates peas but I don't come up with reason why! I don't like I keep moving! Who the hell cares! Too much wasted efforts to say this&that about a couple you can't stand! And we're her on clit? Your leading the pack!! Just bored for no good reasons!!

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Quoting BeiberHATER:

How are we worshipping? Your name is beiberhater...to me it seems like you invest energy into hating him. Youre in the crazy boat right along with the rest of us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 1, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Why is that no one can't admire or appreciate someone or something and all the crazy angry people yell out "worshipping"! Go sit down some where!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobinSun
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Someone say something about some chairs...?

~Whats understood doesn't need to be explained~
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 1, 2012 at 1:24 PM
*suck teeth,smacks lips*Girl do you read the stuff you type before you hit submit? LOL FYI its not common for a man to become sterile as he get older,couples have kids in their 40's&50's. Men knock women up well into their 70's. A vascetomy is not a sterilization its a small procedure that keep sperm from getting thru,semen can nut not sperm. Its reversal so there for not a sterilization! I couldn't go another day without giving you a health lesson!! LOL

Quoting rayroe2:

lol you always good have reason behind the madness

Quoting inmybizz:

this is my stop..this is where i get off the crazy ship..LOL!! I must say you've got it all worked out..

Quoting rayroe2:

right, maybe he got a vasectomy because she didn't want kids then decided she wanted kids there for making him sterile

Quoting inmybizz:

It's more common for a woman's fertility to decline with age.. 

Quoting rayroe2:

lol I was joking and you can become sterile as you get older, I ain't never seen his other kids.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Where you get your info? Jay has other kids

Quoting rayroe2:

your gonna laugh at me......jay-z is sterile, and he didn't want other rappers clowning on him he as to keep his front up =]

Quoting inmybizz:

So..why do you think they would put on such an elaborate front(to have a fake pregnancy)..Just curious.  :)

Quoting rayroe2:

LOL, I still DONT BELIVE IT =]

I am staying in my crazy ship because I just don't believe it no matter what she says, she prob got jay-z to kill the surrogate, watch he gonna make a song about it lol jp but I really still don't believe it

Quoting inmybizz:

I was going to post this yesterday for Rayroe..LOL!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 1, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Oh lawd!! LOL

Quoting RobinSun:

Someone say something about some chairs...?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I was joking about the whole things and I looked it up on webmd and found this
Surgery to reconnect the vas deferens (vasectomy reversal) is available. But the reversal procedure is difficult. Sometimes a doctor can remove sperm from the testicle in men who have had a vasectomy or a reversal that didn't work. The sperm can then be used for in vitro fertilization. Both vasectomy reversal and sperm retrieval can be expensive, may not be covered by insurance, and may not always work.
 So really he could of had one, I just saying, but I really was just joking around because it is funny.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

*sucks teeth,smack lips*Girl do you read what you type before you hit submit? LOL Stop!! FYI It is not common for men to become sterile as they get older. There are men who are knocking women up while in their 70's. A vasectomy is not steriization. Its just a snip that stop the semen from getting thru,its reversal there for not sterile. I just couldn't go another day without giving you a heath lesson!

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting inmybizz:

this is my stop..this is where i get off the crazy ship..LOL!! I must say you've got it all worked out..

Quoting rayroe2:

right, maybe he got a vasectomy because she didn't want kids then decided she wanted kids there for making him sterile

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting rayroe2:

lol I was joking and you can become sterile as you get older, I ain't never seen his other kids.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting rayroe2:

your gonna laugh at me......jay-z is sterile, and he didn't want other rappers clowning on him he as to keep his front up =]

Quoting inmybizz:

So..why do you think they would put on such an elaborate front(to have a fake pregnancy)..Just curious.  :)

Quoting rayroe2:

I am staying in my crazy ship because I just don't believe it no matter what she says, she prob got jay-z to kill the surrogate, watch he gonna make a song about it lol jp but I really still don't believe it

Quoting inmybizz:

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 1, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Whew!! Thank God!! LMAO I know about vascetomies,my DH has one,his best friend HAD one! He just got his reversal a month ago. And lots of my GF's at my kids old playgroup have em! Its been a really popular form of BC for the last 10-15yrs.

Quoting rayroe2:

I was joking about the whole things and I looked it up on webmd and found this
Surgery to reconnect the vas deferens (vasectomy reversal) is available. But the reversal procedure is difficult. Sometimes a doctor can remove sperm from the testicle in men who have had a vasectomy or a reversal that didn't work. The sperm can then be used for in vitro fertilization. Both vasectomy reversal and sperm retrieval can be expensive, may not be covered by insurance, and may not always work.
 So really he could of had one, I just saying, but I really was just joking around because it is funny.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

*sucks teeth,smack lips*Girl do you read what you type before you hit submit? LOL Stop!! FYI It is not common for men to become sterile as they get older. There are men who are knocking women up while in their 70's. A vasectomy is not steriization. Its just a snip that stop the semen from getting thru,its reversal there for not sterile. I just couldn't go another day without giving you a heath lesson!

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting inmybizz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
He has major swagg!!!!

Quoting 1214Choc:

I agree, everybody keeps talking about how ugly he is.  Maybe I'm blinded by the millions, but I don't see ugly. 

Quoting Anayiah3:

Beyonce is indeed beautiful! and actually jay ain't bad looking either but while folks calling him ugly be counting big bucks lmao keep talking

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misssy2000
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

and you need to stop hating on folks you dont even know Beiber Hater.

Quoting BeiberHATER:

Quoting misssy2000:

Lol. I am far from being jealous of anything beyonce has. If anything all of you need to get your head out of the clouds and stop worshipping superstars.. So because I gave my own opinion on beyonce and since I am clearly not all over her clit like rest of you, my opinion was wrong?LOL

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on May. 1, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I really could care less. The baby is adorable, and Beyonce looks fabulous as usual.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN