Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

What if this was your son?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:03 PM
  • 54 Replies
Can someone embed this please?

**sexually explicit**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys6GU-oon1I

What would your response be? Would you punish him?

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

OH LAWD!!

Can I be that "Not my child" parent? No? Damn.

Ok so first off I'd pop him upside the head, take his web cam, toss his room to find whatever the hell he was smoking, and then let his daddy have him. If it's one of those times D is not available to help with punishment then I'd have to get creative with his restriction. We will have to have the "Now what did you learn" conversation as well.

graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:21 PM

speechless...

bxbsmommy
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

OH LAWD!!

Can I be that "Not my child" parent? No? Damn.

Ok so first off I'd pop him upside the head, take his web cam, toss his room to find whatever the hell he was smoking, and then let his daddy have him. If it's one of those times D is not available to help with punishment then I'd have to get creative with his restriction. We will have to have the "Now what did you learn" conversation as well.

Lol! Honestly, I think I would laugh in my head first and wonder wth he was thinking!

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM

LOL!! I'm a bit warped i laughed a little throughout the video..IDK what the punishment would be..

SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

This is funny. I honestly don't know what I would do. For one I wouldn't punish him for jacking off to the pics but moreso for making a song and thinking it's cute to talk like that on camera. IDK, I'll let his father handle it. LOL

1214Choc
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:06 PM
5 moms liked this

**sexually explicit**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys6GU-oon1I

I. JUST. CAN'T. DO. THIS. TODAY!  I was done after he showed the lotion.  And my mouth was dropped open the entire time.  Seriously though, I have a son this age, and I would make his mf'ing ass go outside and pick a switch and beat his ass down to the white meat.  Then he'd remove that shit from youtube and in it's place issue a formal apology in the form of a video to anyone that he offended with that there bullshit.  And in the background right around where that dresser is, I'd be standing back there cracking my knuckles, baseball bat in hand with, a pissed off look on my face...just waiting on him to make one false move so I could fuck him up again. 

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM
5 moms liked this
Tex, thanks for the link!
Okay so I was laughing waiting for him to pull it out (have never professed to having sense!) have to wonder, other than him putting that damn song on YouTube who's worse; him for jacking off or the little girls putting up raunchy slut bucket pics for him to jack off too?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobinSun
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Facebook.....DELETED

Youtube.......DELETED

Laptop/Computer......DEMOLISHED

Ass......KICKED

You know what no, I'll leave the youtube video up to embarass his stupid behind.

Now if he was doing this as a parody to warn the little girls on his page that anyone could indeed be jacking off to their pictures then......I would still kick his ass cause he could have come up with something better than that.

However I did laugh at little toward the end...djm

~Whats understood doesn't need to be explained~
4kings1queen
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Im shocked people didnt condone his behavior. He needs his ass beat. Hus pages shut down. Stop it before it gets worse.
1214Choc
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay, so I went back and watched it and I'm convinced that he's a comedian wannabe, but um yeah....if that were my child, I'd still smash his grill in. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)