Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dumped Dentist Pulls All Of Ex- Boyfriends's Teeth

Posted by   + Show Post

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/dumped-dentist-pulls-ex-boyfriend-8217-teeth-164700613.html

I just can't believe how some people just don't think!! Why would she risk everything and then, why would he sit in her chair? AMAZING!!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Replies (11-20):
1214Choc
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this
This is some funny ish!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bronze_1
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:33 AM

lmao.. he wanted us to know she ruined his life :)

Quoting misssy2000:

Why on earth would he go to her? and really did they need to add that new girlfriend dumped him because he didnt have teeth. lol

Omniomaga101
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:04 AM

HA! I read about that this morning and laughed my behind off! Not saying she was right to do what she did, but good Lord he didnt have good sense to go back to her after a break up! lol I sent the article to my husband titled "Silly little man" lol

MsAntoine
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:08 AM

SMH

mamadee1971
by Dionne on May. 1, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Pretty much this...

Quoting .Peaches.:

He's a dummy for going there, and she's a dummy for allowing herself to even let her emotions take her that far, because she HAD to know she'd be caught and prosecuted.

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:43 AM
It really is! What big dummy goes to the woman they dumped for another for any type of help or assistance?

Quoting 1214Choc:

This is some funny ish!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksbondgirl
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:04 AM

She must have been the ONLY dentist in town...FAIL!!!

Quoting TGOLD1:

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/dumped-dentist-pulls-ex-boyfriend-8217-teeth-164700613.html

I just can't believe how some people just don't think!! Why would she risk everything and then, why would he sit in her chair? AMAZING!!

MsVanqueOsg
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

She may be crazy for doing it, but He is a dumb ass for going to his ex for help.

TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on May. 1, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Lol....EPIC FAIL!!

Quoting ksbondgirl:

She must have been the ONLY dentist in town...FAIL!!!

Quoting TGOLD1:

starchild321
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:01 AM

This guy was either an idiot or cocky as hell to think that he could go to the girlfriend that he replaced. I hope that most men would have better sense than that or if not they do now. I am not justifying her behavior but to think about most of us who have been dumped would love the opportunity to have that kind of payback, something that will forever remind that person of who they hurt. Unfortunately, because of her actions like others before her, she will have that reminder also.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)