Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

My Name is Earl...

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 16 Replies

i only watch it when there's nothing else on or it comes on and i don't feel like changing the channel...no shame lol BUT...

can somebody PLEASE explain to me what my fascination is with Joy??? i love the hell out of that woman/character! she cracks me SO up!!! but that makes absolutely no sense b/c i can't stand ghetto haha

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Joy is a complete and utter fool! I love her as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:41 PM

wondering if it always comes on this late lol on a preview just now she told Earl it wasn't egg pie, it's called kweeshes (quiches)...smh i think i'ma stay up past my bedtime some more and finish this episode hahaha

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I know on tbs it comes on during the day, I was cracking up watching it everyday during spring break
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dana267
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:49 PM
I have never seen it. We don't watch a lot of tv.
graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:53 PM

normally i don't watch a lot of tele either...if im not watching svu or ncis and its on, its watching me while i read or surf...

@Buns i don't know what channels this stuff comes on haha i just turned it to the channel that previewguide said svu was on and after 2 episodes/re-runs, Earl came on...i'll try to pay attention next time lol i wonder if they have the episodes on netflix like they do svu?

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM
2 moms liked this
I always catch it by accident. Even from the first time I seen it, but I love Jaime Presley and when I saw she was in it I had to watch. Her character is certifiable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadee1971
by Dionne on May. 1, 2012 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I miss that show, she is funny as hell.

rayroe2
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

lol my bother got me into that show. I don't watch it anymore but joy is my favorite character! I think it is because she is spunky

graciefreesoul
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:55 PM

i like spunky haha

Quoting rayroe2:

lol my bother got me into that show. I don't watch it anymore but joy is my favorite character! I think it is because she is spunky

mom2myprince
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I love her she is so funny but can be rude as hell.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)