Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

i only watch it when there's nothing else on or it comes on and i don't feel like changing the channel...no shame lol BUT...

can somebody PLEASE explain to me what my fascination is with Joy??? i love the hell out of that woman/character! she cracks me SO up!!! but that makes absolutely no sense b/c i can't stand ghetto haha

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Replies (11-16):
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I used to watch it when it came on here and there was nothing else on tv.  Her and that Randy character crack  me up. 

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:58 PM
OMG, Randy is a hoot!
Did you ever see the episode when earl was in jail and the gang leader of the Latinos and the gang leader of the blacks were secretly in love and starting fights so they could cuddle? I cried watching tv that day!

Quoting SunFlower700:

I used to watch it when it came on here and there was nothing else on tv.  Her and that Randy character crack  me up. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Yes Joy is certifiable!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I remember that episode.

I thought they had taken the reruns off of the air here, but they just moved it to a different time when I'm getting home from work.  So I end up missing the reruns..

One of my favourite episodes was when a tornado came through Camdom.  The people in the town have a thing called finders keepers with the stuff that had been blown all over the town.  Randy found a hospital cooler with two livers in it and thought he had found steaks.  A little later in the episode you see him barbequing the livers.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

OMG, Randy is a hoot!
Did you ever see the episode when earl was in jail and the gang leader of the Latinos and the gang leader of the blacks were secretly in love and starting fights so they could cuddle? I cried watching tv that day!

Quoting SunFlower700:

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Oh God, that sounds hilarious! I could see randy doing that!

Quoting SunFlower700:

I remember that episode.

I thought they had taken the reruns off of the air here, but they just moved it to a different time when I'm getting home from work.  So I end up missing the reruns..

One of my favourite episodes was when a tornado came through Camdom.  The people in the town have a thing called finders keepers with the stuff that had been blown all over the town.  Randy found a hospital cooler with two livers in it and thought he had found steaks.  A little later in the episode you see him barbequing the livers.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

OMG, Randy is a hoot!

Quoting SunFlower700:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

LOL wow...i have GOT to start watching this on purpose...

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Oh God, that sounds hilarious! I could see randy doing that!

Quoting SunFlower700:

I remember that episode.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

OMG, Randy is a hoot!

Quoting SunFlower700:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)