Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man damn

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:18 PM
  • 182 Replies
Quit deleting tomfuckery when you get called out
Stop crying foul shit. I ain't get my Wang's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsVanqueOsg
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I just made a post about this!  I WANT MY WINGS!!!! toddler tantrum

rayroe2
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I am done with people I deleted ever last one of my post because I dont care no more I dont need people to talk to and I sure as hell aint gonna have NO ONE talk shit about me so i am outta of this group and this site because no one gets me anyways so there is no damn point in even staying in this group or on this site, I damn sure aint trying to fit in no where!

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Look if you can't handle the bitter with sweet, then yo ass need not post. Like it's been said a gazillion bazillion times we ain't all gon agree, hell its some that don't too much care for the next broad BUT if you woman enough to make a post dumb or not, own up to it and not punk out by deleting it. Because in my eyes you coulda left the shit to yourself from the gate if you gon do magic tricks and shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:27 PM

what happened?

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Quoting rayroe2:

I am done with people I deleted ever last one of my post because I dont care no more I dont need people to talk to and I sure as hell aint gonna have NO ONE talk shit about me so i am outta of this group and this site because no one gets me anyways so there is no damn point in even staying in this group or on this site, I damn sure aint trying to fit in no where!

are you talking about the gansterr post?

MsVanqueOsg
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Honey, I've felt the same way and done the same thing. You can't let everything/everyone get to you. Your doing what they want you to do. And that is leave. Why are you trying to please everyone. Just be yourself. If ppl don't get you, then so be it. Ppl don't always get me but I am who I am and have a family who loves me for me. Thats all that matters at the end of day. But for real I really wanted those wings.

Quoting rayroe2:

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM
4 moms liked this
If you can't deal with an online site with a bunch of chicks behind a screen, how you gon deal with the every dealings of life? All jokes aside, you think I give half a fuck what a bish say, get, or like me??? Lemme spell it... H-E-L-L N-O!! Once I log off that's it. And imma bring my ass back up in here til cm say otherwise.
but if you wanna go..
2 fangas

Quoting rayroe2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Yeah, I just walked in the door & was just about to quote my Bun...

Cause I saw a lot of fxckery in that thread, round about ways of dragging ME MYSELF and others in it.

What the fxck is that about?

Smh

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:31 PM
That simple ass ugly baby post. She posted a yr old pic of Tia Mowry-Hardrict and her newborn at the time and asked what we thought
And I guess she ain't like it

Quoting inmybizz:

what happened?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Well since I didn't get to respond to Hottmomma cause the post went poof. I'll just say here that Old soul is another one I hear a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)