Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I ain't posting no pictures, I didn't steal Anyones kids! so this post is dropped but undeleted 

by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Replies (71-80):
ginene
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:44 AM
She is too cute. She looks like you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Ok, after reading some replies that ain't the same baby in dem pics?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess223
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Quoting rayroe2:

I got some of my friends baby pictures so you can guess which one is mine, because I am not one to just put my family out there like just say hey this is my baby, and its funner this way. you only highlight what you want to see

Mind reading abilities you have not to say I highlighted what I wanted to see, your crystal ball is broken. There's no way you read this ignorant mess before you posted it. The fist baby picture you posted you googled under the title MIXED BABIES March 2009 Birth Club, you are a liar. Now let's see how quick you delete this post, hahahahahaha!

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a9065115/mixed_baby_pictures

Quoting Princess223:
Quoting rayroe2:

everyone wants to see my baby since I did that last post and I ain't one to put my family out there so I got some of my friends babies so yall can guess which one is mine.

If you ain't one to put your family out there, then neither baby is yours, and this post make no kinda' sense. How the hello kitty is any of your friends babies yours?

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 2, 2012 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm confuzzled!! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Me too...and I'm a millisecond from dozing off. IS THAT THE SAME BABY IN DEM PICS?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I'm confuzzled!! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:05 AM

confused

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 2, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Looks the same to me!!

Quoting sexychica25:

Me too...and I'm a millisecond from dozing off. IS THAT THE SAME BABY IN DEM PICS?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I'm confuzzled!! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dabrutiful1
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:09 AM
It's da same baby....same mouth, same smile, same ears. Light caught her different in the 1st pic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess223
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Quoting sexychica25:

She deleted the pictures so nobody could compare them with what she posted. I goggled MIXED BABIES. She's lost in space looking for some attention, and she's a LIAR.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I'm confuzzled!! lol

Anayiah3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:13 AM
damn 0o......

Quoting Princess223:

Quoting sexychica25:

She deleted the pictures so nobody could compare them with what she posted. I goggled MIXED BABIES. She's lost in space looking for some attention, and she's a LIAR.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I'm confuzzled!! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)