Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LETS BOYCOTT!!!

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM
  • 94 Replies
ALL THE DUMB ASS POSTS FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT ATTENTION AND START DRAMA! ! THIS SHIT GETTING TO BE TOO MUCH SERIOUSLY..... BITCH THIS BITCH THAT & CALLING CHILDREN UGLY? ?? WTF HAPPENED THIS ISN'T THE SAME GROUP I JOINED LAST YEAR ;'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nikabear
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:03 AM
You are right about that! It is becoming too much.......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anayiah3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
girl the confession group ain't got nothing on aa its a real shame but hey it couldnt happen if we stop feeding into it. I'm starting to think this rayroe person is crazy smh

Quoting nikabear:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I've actually seen much worse in here to be offended by, if someone would choose to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anayiah3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:08 AM
not really offened just teenage shit to me like seriously. its unnecessary

Quoting Litlmama87:

I've actually seen much worse in here to be offended by, if someone would choose to be.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Um yea, I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but my patience are starting to thin. Hell I work in the OR so I should have all the patience in the world........

Quoting Anayiah3:

girl the confession group ain't got nothing on aa its a real shame but hey it couldnt happen if we stop feeding into it. I'm starting to think this rayroe person is crazy smh

Quoting nikabear:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this

look, you starting drama by mention my name, I am crazy you don't see what it says next to my name? I am not going to hide it, I am little weird people find that as being crazy. I don't mean to annoying you with my drama I am so sorry, that it made you want to boycott my post along with some others

Quoting Anayiah3:

Quoting nikabear:

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on May. 2, 2012 at 12:13 AM
8 moms liked this

Don't feed into it, and it'll disappear. Seriously. I don't know why that seems such a hard concept to grasp. If the post is pissing you off, you think its immature, or WHATEVER it is about the post or the poster that makes your balls itch, just....leave it alone. I've said this before, its like a stray cat...if you keep feeding it, don't be surprised if it KEEPS COMING BACK.

This is not directed towards anyone, but seriously, I think that once everyone GETS IT, there won't be any more need for posts like this.

ginene
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:19 AM
8 moms liked this
I like to read it. Lol I just don't comment much. It makes my day go by. There's always drama in here.

Mention the word bad hair and watch the cats come out.

Oh and don't delete a post. The world will end lol.

I think people take things in here too personal. I'm prolife but you wouldn't be able to tell because I don't shove it down anyone's throat.

I'm a Christian but I sin like everyone in the world and I'm not holier than though. We all sin.

I don't always vote democrat but so what but most assume I should.

I don't care who is on welfare because if you are eligible and can get it then get it.

I don't care if you don't like me because everyone won't but it won't mess up my day.

I can have a debate and still get along with you in the same sentence. It's not that serious to me. If you don't like a post just skip it and move on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
In rayroe defense she never called the baby ugly, she said she thought the baby would be cuter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anayiah3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM
u have a kid and work with kids lol I didnt join aa to argue with OVERSIZED KIDS LMAO

Quoting nikabear:

Um yea, I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but my patience are starting to thin. Hell I work in the OR so I should have all the patience in the world........

Quoting Anayiah3:

Quoting nikabear:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)