Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
ALL THE DUMB ASS POSTS FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT ATTENTION AND START DRAMA! ! THIS SHIT GETTING TO BE TOO MUCH SERIOUSLY..... BITCH THIS BITCH THAT & CALLING CHILDREN UGLY? ?? WTF HAPPENED THIS ISN'T THE SAME GROUP I JOINED LAST YEAR ;'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (51-60):
bxbsmommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Op didn't you have a rough start here?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Goodness, it's to many of them! We just as a collective unit do not like being sucked into drama that we did not create nor were involved in. Now if I had ran in and been like "ooooh chica, she called you a bitchlet, what you gonna do girl!" I could've understood you eluding to me it would've been deserving. However, what I said was "what the hell is a bitchlet, where'd that come from?" to which bxbs helped me understand. Then when you used the term bitchlets....to which now I'm wondering was that a freudian slip, I just wanted to know if they were multiplying. I was curious!

Quoting Dana267:

Thank you Bunsmommy---can you list all the names of all the people going around referring to my comments for me so that I can MOST definitely includ you all by name----really there were so many. happy

I MOST definetly will include you all----but I don't really have a problem with you---you and I go back and forth and I'm fine with that-----as for the others I'll need your help with their names. Sexychica---well we all know the story as I've come straight out and addressed her with it.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

OOOH, OOOH I'm going to speak for myself and Litlmama87 on this. So you know how you Dana became offended about sexychica "talking about" you indirectly? Yeah, I know you do; well, when you referred to things that Litlmama87, myself, and a few other members (outside of sexychica whom you were having your issue with) do then slyly referrered to us as minions we were offended. First of all, we had nothing to do with YOUR issue w/sexychica so there was no need for you to do to us what you were upset with her about. In a way that was hypocritical. If you had issues with any of us it would have been very easy for you to address us directly, just like w/this remark. I've addressed what you said about calling us minions directly several times. Unfortunately, Delete 'Em Dixie snatched her posts down. Nevertheless, understand for you and anyone else that is confused or of the assumption that I have to elude to anyone in a round about way when I decide I have a problem I will gladly take it directly to that person. I expect the same, get what I'm saying?

Now to help you understand why litlmama87 and I are enjoying minion right now is bc in life sometimes the best way to let things roll off is to find the humor in them!

Quoting Dana267:

Yes I know those people-----but don't you find it a little funny at all? Like right now I've got people posting everything I said in the other drama post---they are still typing and referring to what I said and using MY words--- and bringing my terms into other topics and posts YET they try to convey that I am a non Effing factor all the while  giving me attention like I'm the attention whore----well if I'm the attention whore they are the "johns" LOL I find it all kinda funny.

In fact today I was going to type the word "gobbledegook" to see how many other members would jump in on that word and see how many times it's referenced in "other posts" but not directly toward me. It's funny to me and they don't even know it. bouncing

But soon I'll be back to posting about other things and then just one word reeplies here and there---summer camps are going to be starting.

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

No I really do. I say my piece and defend myself but after while, I cut it right off. Is it hard? Heck yes, but if someone is ignorant, I look at that quote # going up..and just don't go back. Some people will go back and forth with you all day long. If you don't be the bigger person and let it go, they never will. I wasn't always like that, but after being here a year, I've learned.

Quoting Dana267:

I try to I really do-----BUT sometimes -----you just gotta gut punch that ass.  You can't tell me that you ignore remarks that you know are about you 100% of the time. Maybe 98.9% of the time. LOL

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Heck I do it all the time and you're right. I ignore posts I don't want to read, I ignore quotes from people I'd rather ignore. It's fairly easy.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Don't feed into it, and it'll disappear. Seriously. I don't know why that seems such a hard concept to grasp. If the post is pissing you off, you think its immature, or WHATEVER it is about the post or the poster that makes your balls itch, just....leave it alone. I've said this before, its like a stray cat...if you keep feeding it, don't be surprised if it KEEPS COMING BACK.

This is not directed towards anyone, but seriously, I think that once everyone GETS IT, there won't be any more need for posts like this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Avitar
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I think that at least we moms can at least agree to disagree rather than bash eachother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh I don't let a couple rotten new Apples ruin the group. I still like the group.

bxbsmommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:33 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't need to boycott. If I want to ignore a post I do. If I want to laugh at a post, I do. If I want to live vicariously through some fools I do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:36 AM
SAY IT AGAIN BXBS, SAY IT AGAIN!

Quoting bxbsmommy:

I don't need to boycott. If I want to ignore a post I do. If I want to laugh at a post, I do. If I want to live vicariously through some fools I do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I boycott individual people and posts all the time. It's fun ignoring folks. You should try it.

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:42 AM
4 moms liked this
I like sitting back laughing at ppl, then sometimes I can't contain my humor and I must share it!
Kind of like throwing an imaginary stick for a dog to chase....brings me joy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dana267
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:57 AM

THIS!

Quoting Bunsmommy:

I like sitting back laughing at ppl, then sometimes I can't contain my humor and I must share it!
Kind of like throwing an imaginary stick for a dog to chase....brings me joy!

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/304209_10150825901365230_520415229_21054590_61191322_n.jpg

Some people recognize the light but they can't handle the glare.

Dana267
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Really it seemed like you kept the stuff going for humor's sake---and that's fine because I'm fine with you and the others---but if you refer to something I said well then you kinda get lumped in. Comes with the behvior.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Goodness, it's to many of them! We just as a collective unit do not like being sucked into drama that we did not create nor were involved in. Now if I had ran in and been like "ooooh chica, she called you a bitchlet, what you gonna do girl!" I could've understood you eluding to me it would've been deserving. However, what I said was "what the hell is a bitchlet, where'd that come from?" to which bxbs helped me understand. Then when you used the term bitchlets....to which now I'm wondering was that a freudian slip, I just wanted to know if they were multiplying. I was curious!

Quoting Dana267:

Thank you Bunsmommy---can you list all the names of all the people going around referring to my comments for me so that I can MOST definitely includ you all by name----really there were so many. happy

I MOST definetly will include you all----but I don't really have a problem with you---you and I go back and forth and I'm fine with that-----as for the others I'll need your help with their names. Sexychica---well we all know the story as I've come straight out and addressed her with it.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

OOOH, OOOH I'm going to speak for myself and Litlmama87 on this. So you know how you Dana became offended about sexychica "talking about" you indirectly? Yeah, I know you do; well, when you referred to things that Litlmama87, myself, and a few other members (outside of sexychica whom you were having your issue with) do then slyly referrered to us as minions we were offended. First of all, we had nothing to do with YOUR issue w/sexychica so there was no need for you to do to us what you were upset with her about. In a way that was hypocritical. If you had issues with any of us it would have been very easy for you to address us directly, just like w/this remark. I've addressed what you said about calling us minions directly several times. Unfortunately, Delete 'Em Dixie snatched her posts down. Nevertheless, understand for you and anyone else that is confused or of the assumption that I have to elude to anyone in a round about way when I decide I have a problem I will gladly take it directly to that person. I expect the same, get what I'm saying?

Now to help you understand why litlmama87 and I are enjoying minion right now is bc in life sometimes the best way to let things roll off is to find the humor in them!

Quoting Dana267:

Yes I know those people-----but don't you find it a little funny at all? Like right now I've got people posting everything I said in the other drama post---they are still typing and referring to what I said and using MY words--- and bringing my terms into other topics and posts YET they try to convey that I am a non Effing factor all the while  giving me attention like I'm the attention whore----well if I'm the attention whore they are the "johns" LOL I find it all kinda funny.

In fact today I was going to type the word "gobbledegook" to see how many other members would jump in on that word and see how many times it's referenced in "other posts" but not directly toward me. It's funny to me and they don't even know it. bouncing

But soon I'll be back to posting about other things and then just one word reeplies here and there---summer camps are going to be starting.

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

No I really do. I say my piece and defend myself but after while, I cut it right off. Is it hard? Heck yes, but if someone is ignorant, I look at that quote # going up..and just don't go back. Some people will go back and forth with you all day long. If you don't be the bigger person and let it go, they never will. I wasn't always like that, but after being here a year, I've learned.

Quoting Dana267:

I try to I really do-----BUT sometimes -----you just gotta gut punch that ass.  You can't tell me that you ignore remarks that you know are about you 100% of the time. Maybe 98.9% of the time. LOL

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Heck I do it all the time and you're right. I ignore posts I don't want to read, I ignore quotes from people I'd rather ignore. It's fairly easy.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Don't feed into it, and it'll disappear. Seriously. I don't know why that seems such a hard concept to grasp. If the post is pissing you off, you think its immature, or WHATEVER it is about the post or the poster that makes your balls itch, just....leave it alone. I've said this before, its like a stray cat...if you keep feeding it, don't be surprised if it KEEPS COMING BACK.

This is not directed towards anyone, but seriously, I think that once everyone GETS IT, there won't be any more need for posts like this.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/304209_10150825901365230_520415229_21054590_61191322_n.jpg

Some people recognize the light but they can't handle the glare.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN