Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Brotha man or the other man? which one would you perfer?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was reading a post on a website the other day and i came across a article saying that interracial dating is at a all time high. They say that more black women are turning to white men for love and leaving black men behind....... What do you think about this ladies? Why do you think the black women is turning away from the black man? whoat do you think the future is for the black man and woman? the website i was on was www.marshallparthenon.com and www.yourblackworld.net

by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:55 AM
Replies (31-40):
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I loves my black man. There is just something about a chocolate man,that makes me bite my bottom lip and think dirty thoughts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chellallday10
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I'm with cha on that sistah! I love me a strong black man.... it just do something to me lol

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:09 PM

I'm gonna have to disagree with your theory about most bk men dating white women, do u really believe there's not many available good bk men

Quoting hopealways4019:

Most of our black men, are dating white females, other men, or they dead or lock up. The ones that are left, have no teeth, or looking for someone to be their mother. I will date a sexy white man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:26 AM
I have yet to find one, they scarce.

Quoting luvthagirl:

I'm gonna have to disagree with your theory about most bk men dating white women, do u really believe there's not many available good bk men

Quoting hopealways4019:

Most of our black men, are dating white females, other men, or they dead or lock up. The ones that are left, have no teeth, or looking for someone to be their mother. I will date a sexy white man.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dimplesinblack
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:14 AM
This is what I am trying to instill in my daughters!! Don't limit themselves to 1 race, our black men don't, so why should we?

Quoting kitty068:

Well at this point, I am willing to try the other man. I just want someone that is compatible, I want to be happy in the relationship, and if it is not happening with the brotherman then I will venture out with something different.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dana267
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank goodness many of you find men of your own race worthy and attractive. That's good news.
I have dated all kinds but I knew I wanted a strong black family- and that comes with a strong AA man and woman raising their children together - so yes it's the brother man for me.
Dana267
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:38 AM
And yet some others are evidence of people believing the hype.
atlshine
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this
My dh is black, and I am more attracted to black men than anyone else. However; if I were single, I would date whomever was near me and a good candidate. I wouldn't turn down a good catch just because he's not black. I'll teach my sons about blackness, and he can teach them how to be good men.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlshine
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it depends on where you live. In Arizona, finding a black man was difficult. Plenty out here in Atlanta, though.

Quoting hopealways4019:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2kortni
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting truly.a.taurus:

I've never dated outside of my race. I prefer my brother man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN