Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

These allergies are kicking my butt....

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

Anyone else dealing with the same thing?  Ugh!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MsLadyiz2much
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Whenever the weather changes the slightest bit, my allergies flare up... and lately the weather has been changing everyday so YES! lol

misssy2000
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:26 PM

yes,girl I hate this mess. I need to get to the honey store so I can take care of them.

krisdev67
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:29 PM

What kind of honey do you use?  I went to the store today and got some honey and made some tea.  Girl yesterday it was SO bad!  I fell asleep last night and it was a dead sleep!  I've been sleepy all day and my allergy meds are non-drowsey.  I guess the pollen count is just high!

Quoting misssy2000:

yes,girl I hate this mess. I need to get to the honey store so I can take care of them.

misssy2000
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I use raw local honey local to where I live. Last year something happen with dd where whenever itook her  outdoors her eyes got bloodshot red,and swell up.  I had to take her home twice it was sobad, took her tothe docs and they gave me allergy meds that did nothing. Went and got somehoney and in days she was  fine. I  gave it to her for the whole spring.

Quoting krisdev67:

What kind of honey do you use?  I went to the store today and got some honey and made some tea.  Girl yesterday it was SO bad!  I fell asleep last night and it was a dead sleep!  I've been sleepy all day and my allergy meds are non-drowsey.  I guess the pollen count is just high!

Quoting misssy2000:

zmama22
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:55 PM

i don't but my DD does. it always takes me a minute to figure out it is not a cold. this year, i started having her drink a tea combination i made from dry leaves (nettle for allegeries and licorice for detox plus it's really sweet so you don't have to use sugar. i've stopped the medicine and it seems to be working. i tried the honey but it didn't work for her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN