Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Real Moms of CafeMom...Have You Seen It?

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:27 AM
  • 6 Replies

Have any of you been approached to be on the webisodes?  One of the moms in my Due Group was in a CM video awhile ago....

Now that they're doing the new series they've chosen another mom that's in my Due Group, I think because she's very popular on the site and is a single mom to 8 kids. I can't wait to see inside her house, she's super crafty.  I think they're choosing them based on anything special you're doing...one of the moms on there had her own business she created with like...these monster hamper things....it was creative.

The last episode, they showed some of the CM staff...I think we saw Amanda and Kate (they didn't show Becky, I looked, lol) but they had an African American at CM Corporate, I believe she worked in advertising, helping with the Influencers and stuff (sounded like).

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
navybeauty88
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never even heard of it lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Quoting navybeauty88:

I've never even heard of it lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1214Choc
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:50 AM

I've gotten the CM influencer emails and surveys, but I didn't know they were making webisodes about it.  Chile....they would hate to come over there to my house because they would see a hot ass mess.  LOL

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 6:40 AM

I've seen a few episode when it first launched, haven't really been keeping up with it.. 

mstricey
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 6:44 AM
I saw it. The 2 black girls that work there are best friends. It was pretty cool to see behind the scenes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlshine
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:52 AM
I saw both episodes. No one approached me. :( I guess I don't post about my specialties enough lol. I better start braggin'!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN