Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

What do you and your Dh/SO do for a living?

Posted by   + Show Post
Detention Officer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:46 AM
Replies (31-40):
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 3, 2012 at 8:33 PM
When i was in hs i wanted to be a journalist.

I was sexually assaulted when i was 18, the courts mishandled my case and God blessed me with a big mouth lol. I started volunteering with a rape crisis center and the next thing you know i was speaking out, and being interviewed etc.

Who knew lol

Quoting Bunsmommy:

When I was in HS I wanted to grow up and be a public speaker. I was going to be a new aged Angela Davis and Malcolm X hybrid!

Quoting JakesMom712:

Im a writer/victims advocate/public-motivational speaker/local socialite (lol on the social, just joking-kinda)

Df flips houses and owns a home remodeling company

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsAntoine
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Me: Full-time Student
S/O: Probation Officer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BarbadianBeauty
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Lol it is! xD theres 2 main ways, but ultimately it ends up to the same place. and thats an apprenticeship. You can pay for classes but they can get every expensive up to about 20k. The best way is to know someone in the business. The older the better. My greatgrandfather owns the shop along with my mother. He passed it down to her. My great grandfather and his best friend taught me and showed me things since i was 9 years old. lol i was groomed to be a tattoo artist. It's a really fun job :D

Quoting JakesMom712:

Tattoo artist. Must be an interesting job. How did you get started? Is there like tattoo classes?

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

i'M A TATTOO ARTIST AND MY DH IS A FIREFIGHTER ^_^

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
ebbierowe
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:50 PM

i am a sahm ad he is a physicst in the air force

JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM
That is so cool. I love tats. I get one every year for my bday. And only on the right side of my body lol

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

Lol it is! xD theres 2 main ways, but ultimately it ends up to the same place. and thats an apprenticeship. You can pay for classes but they can get every expensive up to about 20k. The best way is to know someone in the business. The older the better. My greatgrandfather owns the shop along with my mother. He passed it down to her. My great grandfather and his best friend taught me and showed me things since i was 9 years old. lol i was groomed to be a tattoo artist. It's a really fun job :D

Quoting JakesMom712:

Tattoo artist. Must be an interesting job. How did you get started? Is there like tattoo classes?

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BarbadianBeauty
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Lol awesome! xD I get one on my half birthday. Why only on your right side ;o lol

Quoting JakesMom712:

That is so cool. I love tats. I get one every year for my bday. And only on the right side of my body lol

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
dnhines2002
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:32 AM
My husband is a truck driver and I'm a sahm but I just started working from home.
leaniece
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:29 AM

very interesting jobs......what interesting lives :)

Favored01
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Me:State of Florida

He:UPS Driver

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 4, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Me at work!

SAHM/liquor demo
Husband-IT guy for USAF
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN