Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

dumb things confused, misogynist ass men of color say (all at the same time, usually, conflicting as it may be):

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:24 AM
  • 60 Replies

This is not my man but this is majority of our men in our community that has gotten shit all fucked up!

• well, if you want equality pay for dates (oh yeah because thats all it takes, me paying for everything when you make more money than me for the same work, thats fair!)
  • well, if you treated a man like a man and let him lead, you would be ok (ahh so if i let you run me and my life to your whims everything will be ok for you, that is so novel!)
  • well, i suffer from racism and whatever else. why doesnt anyone ever think about me? (correction: while you may be oppressed, it dont take much to get people to march and clamor for a black boys life. black girls, doe? gtfoh)
  • i want an independent woman who can handle her own. i dont wanna have to give you shit ever. (oh, really, i see you forgot the “traditional man” you wanna be treated as, is a provider and practically a sugar daddy. you gon put up? no? then stfu)
  • women nowadays are too independent. they dont make a man feel needed. (do you want me to depend on your dumb ass or not?)
  • well, we are not all like that! that is an unfair generalization. (then why you acting just like that right now? clearly YOU are and all your friends are too coz i see you think its fine and dandy. these unicorns you speak of, you wouldnt be able to tell who they are if they bit you in the fuckin ass, because misogyny is normalized into your life and you dont notice it to begin with.)
  • stop complaining and get you a good man. (this will not prevent me from getting paid half as much as a white man, getting harrassed everywhere i go, being treated like subhuman by everyone, including you, etc, etc)
  • you are just a bitter man-hater. (then why do i love dick so much? why am i even bothering w your dumb ass? explain.)
  • you wont change anything by being angry when youre treated like shit. (ok, cool. i will just grin and smile, this is what normal people are supposed to do when you trample on them, yeah?)
  • i dont like what youre saying so i dont have to listen as true as it may be. (ok. big fuckin baby. good job w the complete and utter denial of my voice and humanity!)

And that why women turn BI.. They ride the fence until they find THAT man! 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:25 AM
4 moms liked this
Its gon be one those days.......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sharon911
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I don't know what to say about this foolishness besides that it does not represent men of color. 

bxbsmommy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Quoting sexychica25:

Just remember, it's thirsty Thursday.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
BarbadianBeauty
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Awww hell
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxbsmommy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't think these qualities are only possessed by men of color and I don't think this is why women turn Bi.
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Ok...ummm...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:39 AM
And its a impromptu blues concert going on across the street, I guess we can get the party started.

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Quoting sexychica25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sharon911
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:40 AM

What the hell is it? A letter,play,email? The format is making it confusing to me.

bxbsmommy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Quoting sexychica25:

I may need to start early too. I'm headed to the DMV.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
2timezthefun
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Smh and yesterday was wacky Wednesday what's next? !

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Quoting sexychica25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)