Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Since my screen name comes on google how do i delete that or stop it from popping up. Can i delete my name from here and start all over with another name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Replies (11-16):
graciefreesoul
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM

whew! you just scared me! made me realize i ain't been up on my game! usually i keep up with what mr google know about me...so now my whole google+ acct is gone...that ish was boooooooring anyway...got another scare too! that thing said something about me and some dood name quinton getn married in a year and some change...wasn't me, turns out...some 24yo girl...a buttload of stuff up there about me and the military tho...what if i didn't want folx to know i did some time in the air force? lol

PocahontasPrtty
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Im not sure but when it comes to websites I never put my real name on anything, kind of scares me
AdellesMom
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I just Googled my SN and all my ish popped up! lmao

GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Aww Hell!

DVS
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell unless you running from the cops wth does it matter??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1214Choc
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:05 PM

That's why my screen name is so dang generic...it could be anybody.  Too bad CM don't tell you when you create the acct (at least they didn't 5yrs ago when I made mine) that your info can be googled so when I see people whose SN is something like KellieJoMorgan and that's their real name, all I can do is SMH. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)