Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
If youre not going to tell the same lie everywhere

Et surtout, ne mens pas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Replies (31-40):
2timezthefun
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Quoting tanishagreene:

LMBO IM WEAK STOP......... JUST STOP......THE TEARS THIS POST WAS THE LIGHT OF MY DAY. THAT THOUGHT CAME ACROSS MY HEAD WHEN I READ IT BUT I TOLD MYSLEF I WAS GONNA LEAVE IT ALONE. AND I PEEPED THAT IN HER PROFILE TOO BUT I IWANTED TO BE NICE AND GIVE HER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.

What type of job does she have that she can just pick up and go like that? did she say ? 

twin girls baby boyMy day is NEVER boring in love expecting boy

JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 3, 2012 at 9:46 PM
She say she own a restaurant, but i Googled it and nothing came up. Bish is giving out waay too much personal info to be real

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Quoting tanishagreene:

LMBO IM WEAK STOP......... JUST STOP......THE TEARS THIS POST WAS THE LIGHT OF MY DAY. THAT THOUGHT CAME ACROSS MY HEAD WHEN I READ IT BUT I TOLD MYSLEF I WAS GONNA LEAVE IT ALONE. AND I PEEPED THAT IN HER PROFILE TOO BUT I IWANTED TO BE NICE AND GIVE HER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.

What type of job does she have that she can just pick up and go like that? did she say ? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_leigh_d
by Group Mod on May. 3, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I figured as much from the jump but I will hold onto my evidence until she denies it.

Quoting JakesMom712:

In her profile she was home in atl this morning, then she owns a restaurant in fl (ok possible) then this aft she is Paris for a lecture and had to go. Oh and dont forget the roses. It dont add up is all im saying.

1214Choc
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:48 PM
4 moms liked this

WhoDaF*** y'all talking about now? 

tanishagreene
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Quoting tanishagreene:

STOP IT..... YALL GOT ME ON THE FLOOR..........HOLD UP........... LET ME COLLECT MYSELF...... GIRL I DUNNO WITH ALL THOSE DEGREES AT 23 MAYBE SHE DOING IT BIG MAYBE SHE GOT HER OWN JET!!!!!!!!! MAYBE SHE TAPPED INTO HER FINANCIAL CONSCIOUSNESS

PurpleSky6
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Quoting 1214Choc:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Yeah....?

Quoting 1214Choc:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleSky6
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Oh never mind...I know!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanishagreene
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:51 PM

sidesplittinglaughterlaughingrolling on floor

Quoting JakesMom712:

She say she own a restaurant, but i Googled it and nothing came up. Bish is giving out waay too much personal info to be real

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Quoting tanishagreene:

JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 3, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Heffa better have a private jet to get from atl to Paris in what, 5 hours

Quoting tanishagreene:

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Quoting tanishagreene:

STOP IT..... YALL GOT ME ON THE FLOOR..........HOLD UP........... LET ME COLLECT MYSELF...... GIRL I DUNNO WITH ALL THOSE DEGREES AT 23 MAYBE SHE DOING IT BIG MAYBE SHE GOT HER OWN JET!!!!!!!!! MAYBE SHE TAPPED INTO HER FINANCIAL CONSCIOUSNESS

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)