Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

black conversation

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:19 PM
  • 20 Replies
It takes a strong black man to be with a strong black woman PERIOD
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 3, 2012 at 6:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Whaaaaaaat tf is going on today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyJaidon
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Category: Thing

C__N BUFF__NERY

"Pat I would like to buy a vowel, an 'O'."

Sorry I like game shows.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momandher8
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:41 PM

shrugging

Quoting JakesMom712:

You know I watched black. white. last night into this morning about race relations here in america and it really intrigued me... why does there have to be a label.. what happened to us being people and belonging to the human race.. what happen to just loving what you get and who you are with no matter what the color is...

There are people of all races that will not like a certain race for a certain reason but I find that there are a majority of us that do not look at race and love each other.

isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 6:50 PM
7 moms liked this
It takes a strong man to be with a strong woman period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Said it loud.....I'm ______ and I'm proud!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 6:56 PM
I'm so light I'm damn near bright lol.

Quoting sexychica25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:07 PM
2 moms liked this

lol what time period did all that occur in?

Quoting momandher8:

shrugging

Quoting JakesMom712:

You know I watched black. white. last night into this morning about race relations here in america and it really intrigued me... why does there have to be a label.. what happened to us being people and belonging to the human race.. what happen to just loving what you get and who you are with no matter what the color is...

There are people of all races that will not like a certain race for a certain reason but I find that there are a majority of us that do not look at race and love each other.

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
That counts too!!!lol

I like Pillsbury and I'm proud

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

I'm so light I'm damn near bright lol.

Quoting sexychica25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momandher8
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:15 PM

maybe because I am from Brooklyn NY and live around people of all backgrounds, cultures, religions, etc... I mean we really enjoy each other. White people from Jamacia, a female whose father is a chinese man with a trinadadian accent, haitian woman who were lighter than me, black familes such as myself that come from mixed unions... so we living in New York really do not deal with each other based on color.. its about relating with each other.. spanish, white, blacks.. it really never came to question

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Quoting momandher8:

shrugging

Quoting JakesMom712:

GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM

oh i thought you meant like a world wide kumbaya. I was never in history has their been that type of racial harmony.

Quoting momandher8:

maybe because I am from Brooklyn NY and live around people of all backgrounds, cultures, religions, etc... I mean we really enjoy each other. White people from Jamacia, a female whose father is a chinese man with a trinadadian accent, haitian woman who were lighter than me, black familes such as myself that come from mixed unions... so we living in New York really do not deal with each other based on color.. its about relating with each other.. spanish, white, blacks.. it really never came to question

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Quoting momandher8:

shrugging

Quoting JakesMom712:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)