Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Love Addiction

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:06 AM
  • 14 Replies
Anyone been watching that hotassfoolishness?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iluvdwc
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM
My friend keeps telling me to but after the 1 episode that I watched, I couldn't get ito it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I was watching TVONE early this morn and I thought A Different World was about to come on? Nope I got stuck watching this foolishness! LOL I agree after the first episode I was like uh ok! lol

Quoting iluvdwc:

My friend keeps telling me to but after the 1 episode that I watched, I couldn't get ito it.

zmama22
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:34 PM

nope. tried to look it up and couldn't find it. what is it? a reality show?

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 4, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Something like that! Its a love inetervention on toxic relationships.

Quoting zmama22:

nope. tried to look it up and couldn't find it. what is it? a reality show?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krisdev67
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I can't, I just can't.  My sister sent me a text Wednesday evening wanting to know if I was watching because she was tripping off it.  smh

ginene
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Is this the one where the man was kissing his car? Or is that strange addictions? I saw a commercial about this guy loving his car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 4, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Oh my!! No this is all about toxic relationships! Its brand new on TVONE.

Quoting ginene:

Is this the one where the man was kissing his car? Or is that strange addictions? I saw a commercial about this guy loving his car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XJH143
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I was so mad that 29yr old man was with that 51 yr old washed up, pill popping, wine drinking, white lady. On top of that, how did he let her break up with him, and he boo hoo cried on camera. You are right, hotassfoolishness.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 4, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Yes indeed that bitch looking older than his mama!! The 2nd show tripped me out!

Quoting XJH143:

Yes, I was so mad that 29yr old man was with that 51 yr old washed up, pill popping, wine drinking, white lady. On top of that, how did he let her break up with him, and he boo hoo cried on camera. You are right, hotassfoolishness.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XJH143
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Right!! With the second show, I felt really bad for that girl. She definitely didn't deserve to be used like that...My thing is what real man feels comfortable taking from a woman with 5 kids and a serious illness. I was just glad his friends finally realized he was the dog he was.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Yes indeed that bitch looking older than his mama!! The 2nd show tripped me out!

Quoting XJH143:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)