Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I NEED A F***** DRINK!!! ASAP!

Posted by   + Show Post
Is it just me or does being a sahm seem a lot like the movie groundhog day? Everyday I do the same shit and its getting to be too much. Wake up at 4am. Clean King. Feed King. Play with King. Feed King again. Play,feed and clean King. Then its 8pm his bedtime. Maybe 9 if he napped. Clean house after he goes to sleep so it'll be ready when he get up in the morning. Repeat. If I don't get outside the house and away from King for a few hours soon I'm gonna fuckn lose it! I need some non-mommy time. I need to socialize with other adults before I forget how. Sure I have not a friend since I became a mother and will more than likely spend my time alone as I do in the house but I need out or I'm running away!!!
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Replies (61-66):
wifey77
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:19 AM

What you need to do is get up with some other moms take your son where other kids are park chucked cheese during the day of course and at least you will be with other people meet some other stay at home moms and be able to have some grown up conversations at least I was a sahm for two years but between shuffling kids back and forth home stuff and a class or two I made it thru. Appreciate the time you have with your baby cuzz before you know it you will be wishing you had these days back

leaniece
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Quoting MyJaidon:

I had a breakdown about this last night. My DD is a month old and I've spent that entire month holed up in this apartment. I have had no fresh air or time to myself. On top of that my DH was really cheap on my birthday Thursday and that really made me feel under appreciated. Then he had tge nerve to ask me would I mind if he went to a party last night. Without me on my bday weekend? Really? I'm miserable right now :-(

I feel your pain....my hubby was the same way...just as frugal as he can be! Since he didnt get me anything, I asked if he would sit up and eat ice cream with me since the kids are in bed...."No, I'm too tired" .....it was 9:00! When it's his b-day, the whole world shuts down. He still got some making up to do, lol.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I feel your pain.....this book is for u.

akingsmom
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Quoting leaniece:

I feel your pain.....this book is for u.

thx! Wish I had one! :/
akingsmom
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:03 AM
That's what I want to do but with no transportation I can do anything! Im sure I'll miss these days later but now I need a break!
Quoting wifey77:

What you need to do is get up with some other moms take your son where other kids are park chucked cheese during the day of course and at least you will be with other people meet some other stay at home moms and be able to have some grown up conversations at least I was a sahm for two years but between shuffling kids back and forth home stuff and a class or two I made it thru. Appreciate the time you have with your baby cuzz before you know it you will be wishing you had these days back

wifey77
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:09 AM

do you have buses where you live? if so dont let not having a car during the day or at all, not sure which fits you, stop you. get your butt out of the house. 

Quoting akingsmom:

That's what I want to do but with no transportation I can do anything! Im sure I'll miss these days later but now I need a break!
Quoting wifey77:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)