Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

This child is over here trying to climb the wall? I mean literally. He's holding either side of the door frame and is gripping with his feet like a monkey and is climbing. He's getting mad because he can't reach the top. SMH.

by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Replies (11-14):
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Several weeks ago mine thought he was superman kept flying off of beds, flew off his captain bed and almost met his fan face to face! I was just like get up! I couldn't take the energy to get mad and scream "WHAT IS WRONG ARE YOU INSANE?" or remind him for the 3556789975432 time not to jump off the beds bc I was to busy trying to force my heart out of my throat!

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

older one.  they are a hand full lol

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Is it the older one? If so, just wait they get crazier!

If it's the younger one, you should be used to the psychotic nature of boy children!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM

i used to do that when i was a young'n...lol

GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Aw man, the fan is no joke my brother actually did that. Jumped off the top of our bunk bed and straight in to the fan. Had a nice gash in his head. My mama was screaming and crying with him.

My heart stays in my throat around here. My husband jumping out of planes, my oldest son jumping off of anything he can climb, and the younger one hell bent and determine he's going to climb my dresser and he's tipped it over twice. These males are going to give me a heart attack!

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Several weeks ago mine thought he was superman kept flying off of beds, flew off his captain bed and almost met his fan face to face! I was just like get up! I couldn't take the energy to get mad and scream "WHAT IS WRONG ARE YOU INSANE?" or remind him for the 3556789975432 time not to jump off the beds bc I was to busy trying to force my heart out of my throat!

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

older one.  they are a hand full lol

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Is it the older one? If so, just wait they get crazier!

If it's the younger one, you should be used to the psychotic nature of boy children!

zmama22
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

my neighbor's child is like that. and he has no fear whatsoever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)