Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Obama 2012

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM
  • 43 Replies

Who's voting?

I cant in no way  see Mitt Romney in Office.

i really hope everyone gets out and vote.

voting

by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1214Choc
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I'll be voting for sure...early voting at that. 

rayroe2
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I am not educated enough politics, so I don't want to vote for someone who just is going to make life worse

I always tell myself I am going to start voting when they make it as easy as this person is a full democrat and wants this, this and this nothing more or less to it. Or this person is Republican and wants this and this and this and believes in God lol that will be the day I vote

1214Choc
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this

If you're not educated enough on politics, then educate yourself.  Ain't nobody saying go out and get a degree in political science.  I'm just saying that in between reading your entertainment gossip blogs, you can read up on what the candidates platforms are.  And if you still don't know, but you feel your views are more aligned with the Replublican party, then you can go and vote the straight Republican ticket or vice versa...if your views are more Democratic, you can vote the straight Democratic ticket.  All I'm saying is that you need to go out and vote for someone...cast your ballot girl. 

Quoting rayroe2:

I am not educated enough politics, so I don't want to vote for someone who just is going to make life worse

I always tell myself I am going to start voting when they make it as easy as this person is a full democrat and wants this, this and this nothing more or less to it. Or this person is Republican and wants this and this and this and believes in God lol that will be the day I vote

rayroe2
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:00 PM

that is true, I just never trust website online about stuff like that only because people my change it to their view point but I deff going to look into because we need change and we need change fast, its been to long.

Quoting 1214Choc:

If you're not educated enough on politics, then educate yourself.  Ain't nobody saying go out and get a degree in political science.  I'm just saying that in between reading your entertainment gossip blogs, you can read up on what the candidates platforms are.  And if you still don't know, but you feel your views are more aligned with the Replublican party, then you can go and vote the straight Republican ticket or vice versa...if your views are more Democratic, you can vote the straight Democratic ticket.  All I'm saying is that you need to go out and vote for someone...cast your ballot girl. 

Quoting rayroe2:

zmama22
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:03 PM
6 moms liked this

i'm voting for President Obama. I can't see Romney winning but then again I would have never imagined we would let a small racist minority, the tea party, control politics either. so i'm voting, educating folks w/the real facts instead of the soundbites they hear, crossing my fingers, and sending up prayers - because they want to "take back america" to the 50s - when racism, sexism and all the other isms were legal.

CBMama06
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:41 PM
I'm voting but I just pray our economy starts turning around soon. These jobs reports they keep putting out are inaccurate. The unemployment rate couldn't be at 9%.. seriously study was just released stating that college graduates from 2009 until now are 53% unemployed or underemployed.. I seriously am not seeing job growth..our local healthcare system just announced 168 layoffs and then TVA laying off 1000 people...

I'm praying it gets better but the way it's looking.. Goodness!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:53 PM
3 moms liked this
Obama momma!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 6, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Still got my vote!

Quoting sexychica25:

Obama momma!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2timezthefun
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Obama !!!

MandiFuego
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:10 PM

im prolly gnna vote..I never have before lol I wasn't old enough 4 years ago lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN