Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

I just gotta share this, I haven't ate a good meal in 2wks because of this nausea well tonight I made some mac n cheese with chopped up chicken (seasoned it) and peas and mixed it all together to make a good bowl eating type meal and IT TASTE SO GOOD! just had to share that.

by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
graciefreesoul
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM

lol almost everybody's having dessert...i shoulda did that darn cake!!!

CBMama06
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Ooh I have.. It's really the first few bites and I can't ear more than a few bites, it's too rich and sweet..

Y'all got me wanting some cake.. But yellow cake with caramel icing!!

Quoting rayroe2:

red velvet cake I can eat a whole one! lol got me hungry for some now! you ever try the Ben and jerry's red velvet cake ice cream?

Quoting atlshine:

everything y'all have named sounds good lol. i'm gonna go bake some red velvet cupcakes. totally neglecting laundry...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlshine
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM

No, i haven't! That sounds sooooo good!

Quoting rayroe2:

red velvet cake I can eat a whole one! lol got me hungry for some now! you ever try the Ben and jerry's red velvet cake ice cream?

Quoting atlshine:

everything y'all have named sounds good lol. i'm gonna go bake some red velvet cupcakes. totally neglecting laundry...

Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Oh okay.  I'm a fan of cheese, lol.

My mom eats super strange combos, we always joke that she eats like a 9 month pregnant woman.

Quoting rayroe2:

I am but I always make weird stuff like, I like simply so I make some crazy combo and just make it all in one pot. it would be just like having chicken, peas and mac n cheese but I mix it all together so it can have cheese all over it lol

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Are you pregnant?  Cuz that combo sounds weird as hell to me.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I love strawberry topping....but it's soooo good, you don't need ANY topping. lol

Quoting rayroe2:

I love cheesecake! do you eat it plain or what kind of topping do you put on it?

Quoting leaniece:

lol good for u. I'll be enjoying my cheesecake I made....as soon as these kids go to bed...lol

leaniece
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Yes, we learned that early on, lol.....I think my mom did the same with me lol

Quoting mymommasgirl:

Lol my friend and I was talking the other day & she was like man I need to buy some more of my great snacks cause the kids done got a hold of them then she said "hey why u still have your snacks" I said I wait til kids are sleeping or napping to whip mine out lol.

Quoting leaniece:

lol good for u. I'll be enjoying my cheesecake I made....as soon as these kids go to bed...lol

rayroe2
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM

that is true!

Quoting leaniece:

I love strawberry topping....but it's soooo good, you don't need ANY topping. lol

Quoting rayroe2:

I love cheesecake! do you eat it plain or what kind of topping do you put on it?

Quoting leaniece:

memekisses
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

i just mowed down some sun chips! Yummmy

mamadee1971
by Dionne on May. 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Me thinks me wanna bake a cherry cake with cherry icing. *drooling*

mymommasgirl
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM

lol you r so right. my mom used to have a trunk in her rm at the foot of her bed and she had a freakin lock on it and she told us we better not try and open it lol

Quoting leaniece:

Yes, we learned that early on, lol.....I think my mom did the same with me lol

Quoting mymommasgirl:

Lol my friend and I was talking the other day & she was like man I need to buy some more of my great snacks cause the kids done got a hold of them then she said "hey why u still have your snacks" I said I wait til kids are sleeping or napping to whip mine out lol.

Quoting leaniece:

Mommy to a Princess & Prince boy n girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN