Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Deaf Dog and Husband...

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:50 PM
  • 27 Replies

soon after i leave oklahoma i'll be getting a great dane...we usually take in dogs a whole lot smaller but i've noticed i go fr one end of the spectrum to the other...black hair to blonde...15in of hair to a fade...small pet to big...anyway, eventually i'll add to my canine family and plan on getting a Deaf dog...just yesterday i was thinking about getting me a husband (maybe) but it'll be after my daughter graduates and is independent cuz he can't mess up me and Janae's tax refund (LOL) and that's gotta wait til after i get the dog...at least the great dane...so just now i decided if i'm gonna go get me a husband, i want  a Deaf one..ya'll know any? (haha yeah i'm serious) fluent in ASL, age 35 to 45...location doesn't matter right now...

P.S. why ya'll run Nathania/Natty off of CM? LMAO!

by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
graciefreesoul
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:51 PM

oh yeah...he doesn't have to be vegan/vegetarian lol

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Naw.. Natty still here. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:53 PM

diff name ?? cuz i found an old post and clicked on her name it said she ain't here no mo..

Quoting sexychica25:

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Hmmmmm......interesting.

Quoting graciefreesoul:

diff name cuz i found an old post and clicked on her name it said she ain't here no mo..

Quoting sexychica25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Sorry, YesNatty is not a CafeMom member...is what i get when i clicked the name..the post and pic still there...

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:55 PM
That shit cray.lol

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Sorry, YesNatty is not a CafeMom member...is what i get when i clicked the name..the post and pic still there...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:57 PM

saddness...lol

she said: to hell wit chall crazy mean biotches! lol well, she prolly thought it when she kilt her prof...

Quoting sexychica25:

That shit cray.lol

Quoting graciefreesoul:

rayroe2
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:34 PM

LOL! a deaf husband, you know they still gonna be lazy =]
So how do you care for a deaf dog? I would be scared it would bit more easy.
What kind of other animals you have? I have a boston terrier/boxer mix right now but I cant take her to the vet to get stuff for her dry skin lol and she is bringing ticks in the house! so she on the porch I just want to find her a better home

graciefreesoul
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:41 PM

yeah...good chance he will be just as lazy but maybe he wont be into playing video games? lol u know even at that age, they're still playing those things...Deaf dog would mind better if it's trained right...could be taught to understand many diff signs/commands...

we've had 3 miniature pinschers and they have an issue with dry skin too...get your boston boxer mix dipped and use shampoos that have oatmeal in them if you haven't already tried that and ofc don't wash as often...when my mom first moved into her other house they had ticks REAL bad...so bad my ass (leg acutally) got bit and had to take antibiotics and everything...country a$$ oklahoma...

Quoting rayroe2:

What kind of other animals you have? I have a boston terrier/boxer mix right now but I cant take her to the vet to get stuff for her dry skin lol and she is bringing ticks in the house! so she on the porch I just want to find her a better home

rayroe2
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:49 PM

lol my dh playing madden right now, but I like it because he still in the house doing something he enjoys, and I get on cafemom. Oh wow now that would be a cool site to see because people think dogs are so dumb.
I used to have a min pin, he would get under the covers and cuddle up in my legs! 
I was using a oatmeal shampoo but havnt had time to get some more, how do you find out how much dips cost? She sheds A LOT so I always wash her every 2-3wks but with my baby its been harder to remember and I would use otc tick and flea shampoo but it just doesn't seem to work like when I was little and had dogs. I can talk about dogs all day but I been in the mood for a cat since there lower maintenance.

Quoting graciefreesoul:

yeah...good chance he will be just as lazy but maybe he wont be into playing video games? lol u know even at that age, they're still playing those things...Deaf dog would mind better if it's trained right...could be taught to understand many diff signs/commands...

we've had 3 miniature pinschers and they have an issue with dry skin too...get your boston boxer mix dipped and use shampoos that have oatmeal in them if you haven't already tried that and ofc don't wash as often...when my mom first moved into her other house they had ticks REAL bad...so bad my ass (leg acutally) got bit and had to take antibiotics and everything...country a$$ oklahoma...

Quoting rayroe2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)