Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Here in Ohio, they say the best time to view it is 11:35. It's supposed to be the biggest & brightest tonight. There is also supposed to be Meteor Showers. Any other sky gazers in here...What's it look like in your area? I'm headed to look at it , I'll come back w/ an edit.

by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Replies (11-18):
1214Choc
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:48 AM

I've been out there, like the nerd I am, snapping pics...even though it didn't appear any bigger than normal. 

TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on May. 6, 2012 at 1:02 AM

You too, my neighbors already think I'm odd....Lol I was taking pics, my DH had his field lenses out there. He & my  daughter were standing in the back of the pick-up looking from different angles....Lol. They were probably peeking through the blinds calling us "Moon Witches":)

Quoting 1214Choc:

I've been out there, like the nerd I am, snapping pics...even though it didn't appear any bigger than normal. 

mamadee1971
by Dionne on May. 6, 2012 at 1:36 AM

The moon looked especially bright, full, and beautiful, but it didn't look any bigger, except when it peeks over the horizon...that thing is huge and orange.  Like a big juicy orange popping up.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:08 AM
Wow too bad I didn't see(i was in dispose thanks to a friend of mine)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dana267
by Group Mod on May. 6, 2012 at 7:40 AM
My daughter and I tried to look at it- but it didn't really look different to either of us- and it was only 9 pm here in Chicago.
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:31 AM

We are stargazers..we have a telescope permanently set up in out living room..It was very pretty last night..

GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:12 AM

:( Couldn't see it. It decided to storm.

nikabear
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Saw it and my made my wish on the super moon. All full moons are beautiful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)