Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

its my bday.....y'all hve a good one i know i will!

Posted by   + Show Post
26 year's ago..I received a miraculous healing from God..the doctors gave me just 3 days to live..once I lived past that and went through two open heart surgeries my parents were told I'd live a life totally dependant on medications.. I haven't been on any meds since I was 3 years old...at the age of 10 I was told I had a narrow pulmonary artery and would need surgery... my parents and I opted to trust God and the surgery was declined...I hve never had a pacemaker.. while most children with Hlhs hve had several I was told as a teen having a child was totally out of the question.. once i got pregnant i was told my child had an 80% chance of having what I had Today I am a proud mother of a two year old healthy boy..I was told to abort him...I refused as I let fear hinder my first blessing.. but I decided to trust the Lord for myself.. I was told I wouldn't last through labor I made it through a full week of labor;I was told forceps would be needed to birth my baby...I pushed him out with six God helped pushes..I was told my heart would wear out after I gave birth just as an overly used rubber band and my condition could make a full u-turn..but God!.when doctors said no God said yes..when Satan said death God spoke life.... Ask me y I trust God? ask me y I am grateful? I'm grateful bc God has blessed me with life,health &strength.. and he has even doubled my joy as He's given me loving family friends and even blessed me with a husband who walks with me so I can have companionship and love...26 years ago I held on to my dad's hand for the first time I clenched my hand around his finger and opened my eyes to look at him in an ICU room filled with doctors telling my parents to just let me die in peace.I'm here today bc my dad and mom decided not to give up on me...I am here today bc of prayers rendered on my behalf.. to All those who prayed I thanku.. But most of All to the God that heard those prayers and moved I thanku and I praise you!!! My bday prayer is to be All that God has called me to be..to live a life pleasing and acceptable to my Father God...and to share His Love and my testimony boldly to All who seek truth! NO good of my own but All Glory be to God!-Happy saving day to Jesus,happy birthing day to my mom,& happy bday 2me!!.Love u All<3 Enjoy today I know I will lol!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Replies (11-17):
memekisses
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Birthday and Godbless!!

GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

GraceHudson
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy Birthday!

2timezthefun
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy birthday <3 

graciefreesoul
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

amazing and wonderful life you have!! happy birthday and stay Blessed!

TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on May. 6, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

THAT'S MY JESUS....REJOICING WITH YOU!!

iluvmyrcaj
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Thanku All so much for the bday luv...I hope my testimony encouraged sum1 ...God bless u All<3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN