Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

how soon did you start going out at night again?(out to the club, parties etc etc)

I didn't really do all that after my son, eventually I started going to the movies but he came with me. Very rarely was he left at home without me or not with his dad.

After this baby, I might go out for monday night football in Nov.... ( she would be approx 4 months old) and that's a MAYBE.... if I don't do that, it'll be in Feb for my birthday then she would be 7 months....

I'm prolly lyin to myself LOL might not be able to leave her

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:50 AM
Replies (21-27):
rayroe2
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM

me n my dh went to the movies 3days after we got back home so she was 2wks I think, but his mom came over here so dd didn't leave the house.

MandiFuego
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Quoting PocahontasPrtty:

Quoting MandiFuego:

O ok & i understand cause I dnt trust any1 but my parents & my mother inlaw lol what about your mates parents?

his dad is a drunk and his mom let her bf  break bones in his body as a child and never stopped him...and then married him like 20 years later....that & his mom hates me and doesn't even think this is his baby...weird because she doesn't know me, never talked to me, never met me idk how she has doubts about anything.

PocahontasPrtty
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting MandiFuego:

O yea she's an ass Smh I wouldn't trust them either.. Now days u can't trust anybody
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
mommajen32
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I think DS was about 3 mos when we went out the first time for about 3 hours, he was w/my sis who helped me with him a lot. He was 15 mos when we left him a couple hours with the church program that had a "date night" ... we just don't leave him much. I think we should though, I just can't bring myself to do it ...and I nursed for quite a while so that made it hard, I can't pump for crap. 

MandiFuego
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Quoting mommajen32:

I think DS was about 3 mos when we went out the first time for about 3 hours, he was w/my sis who helped me with him a lot. He was 15 mos when we left him a couple hours with the church program that had a "date night" ... we just don't leave him much. I think we should though, I just can't bring myself to do it ...and I nursed for quite a while so that made it hard, I can't pump for crap. 

yeah like it's already in my head, if I can't do it from home, I'm prolly not doing it...those first 2 months, I hope to not really go anywhere..after shots we'll slowly venture into the real world...together....idc what her daddy does, as long as he keep his germs at bay! no coming in from work tryna hold the baby ( he's gotten  sick  TWICE since I've been pregnant from all those nasty ppl he work with!)

PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on May. 6, 2012 at 7:16 PM
I had ds at 20 and turned 21 when he was still an infant. I think I went out when he was about 3-4 months old.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
At least a year. I nurse so I cant go far without the baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN