Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Mr Yummy Eyes

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:10 PM
  • 35 Replies

...stopped in front of my house today to ask if he could mow my lawn..yes, it was looking THAT pitiful but that's exactly why i was sitting on my stoop...waiting for my big headed child to come home so i could go to my mothers house and fetch her mower and weedeater...ANYway i suuuuuure coulda plucked his eyeballs out and ate em up...i'd say they were kinda sorta hazel?? smh...teef and eyeballs that are green or hazel have me bout ready to swoon! SO...he was POURING compliments out by the wheel barrel full and would prolly make the best sugar daddy in the world cept one thing...he used to date my cousin!!!! (this realization hit 15mins into the convo)  i was willing to overlook the fact that he is old enough to be my pappy and i don't believe in the sugar daddy thing but if not anything else, he could take over cutn that damn grass i got! LOL (he does landscaping for a living) smh...

well, the best compliment of all was after he realized who i was related to he said he figured out why i was so pretty...cuz my whole fam is gorgeous (he ofc met one aunt and my grannie while he dated my cousin) at which point i thanked him and agreed haha...we don't make ugly babies and some of us are butt-nekkid-wrong ugly on the inside but nobody was even lightly brushed with the ugly stick in my fam...

20 year difference...gorgeous and hard working and kids are past grown...would you hook up with one like him?

by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisdev67
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Nope got that offer last year at my cousin's father's funeral no less.  Good looking older man around my dad's age.  He asked me was I married and was I looking to, and asked me out.  I was like ummm no thank you.  smh, my parents thought it was so funny!

graciefreesoul
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM

omg i hate getting hit on at funerals! i'm like...'seriously!!! i'm tryna mourn and pay respects here!!! do you mind!?' LMAO

what's weird is when he said 57 it didn't register that he's my moms age haha...he mentioned he had kids my age and i wanted to ask if he had a son but i was still stuck on the yummy eyes and the fact that he wasn't old and creaky lol course my mom isn't and my dad wasn't before his stroke but we're knocking 60 here...

Quoting krisdev67:

Nope got that offer last year at my cousin's father's funeral no less.  Good looking older man around my dad's age.  He asked me was I married and was I looking to, and asked me out.  I was like ummm no thank you.  smh, my parents thought it was so funny!

krisdev67
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Girl, at that time my dad was 65 and I was really tripping off that mess.  I went to school with 2 of this man's kids.  He has 3, the first two are older than me by a few years and the last one is either my age or a year younger than me.  Crazy huh?

Quoting graciefreesoul:

omg i hate getting hit on at funerals! i'm like...'seriously!!! i'm tryna mourn and pay respects here!!! do you mind!?' LMAO

what's weird is when he said 57 it didn't register that he's my moms age haha...he mentioned he had kids my age and i wanted to ask if he had a son but i was still stuck on the yummy eyes and the fact that he wasn't old and creaky lol course my mom isn't and my dad wasn't before his stroke but we're knocking 60 here...

Quoting krisdev67:

graciefreesoul
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

very...the diff in age tween this guy and my cousin isn't much diff than mine and his...she's only 40...and also still has 2 of 3 kids still in school and a grandbaby...i suuuuuure shoulda asked him about a son b/c he isn't from here so there's a good chance if he has a son (single ofc) that he's got more sense than these guys here hahaha

Quoting krisdev67:

Girl, at that time my dad was 65 and I was really tripping off that mess.  I went to school with 2 of this man's kids.  He has 3, the first two are older than me by a few years and the last one is either my age or a year younger than me.  Crazy huh?

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting krisdev67:

GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Umm.......you never explain the deaf husband thing, miss lady.

And I'm not one for big age differences. If I can be your mama I don't want you.

MandiFuego
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd go for it. I can appreciate an older man...but I also need him to realize I'm21...I'm still tryna figure things out AND I need him to understand I'm not looking for somebody to tell me what to do when to do it....that's my issue with older guys they try to run me...just cuz he's old enough to be my daddy doesn't mean I need him to act like he is.

graciefreesoul
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

that's the thing...tables turned when i hit 28ish...i learned how to be involved without being involved and i kept some of my sanity when the guy friend would come over and when i was done lookn at him, he had to go home lol un-cool was when the guy would come up to me at work or call talkn bout 'how come you dont call me?' or 'why you don't spend time with me?'...so anybody coming up in my lil hut (it's small enuff to be a hut haha) gon have to come and go as i please...not the other way around...which again, is prolly why i'm still single LMAO!

Quoting MandiFuego:

I'd go for it. I can appreciate an older man...but I also need him to realize I'm21...I'm still tryna figure things out AND I need him to understand I'm not looking for somebody to tell me what to do when to do it....that's my issue with older guys they try to run me...just cuz he's old enough to be my daddy doesn't mean I need him to act like he is.

1214Choc
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:11 AM
yes, Yes, YES! If my husband and I ever part ways, the next one I get is gonna be an older man. Don't ask me how I know, but older men know how to treat a woman right (in more ways than one ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:37 AM

uh oh...now i'm curious lol

Quoting 1214Choc:

yes, Yes, YES! If my husband and I ever part ways, the next one I get is gonna be an older man. Don't ask me how I know, but older men know how to treat a woman right (in more ways than one ;)

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Swee, the good old days of rolling over and putting my foot gently.....sometimes no so gently in a ninjas back and whispering "you know you can't be here when daylight hits!"

A woman after my own heart!

Quoting graciefreesoul:

that's the thing...tables turned when i hit 28ish...i learned how to be involved without being involved and i kept some of my sanity when the guy friend would come over and when i was done lookn at him, he had to go home lol un-cool was when the guy would come up to me at work or call talkn bout 'how come you dont call me?' or 'why you don't spend time with me?'...so anybody coming up in my lil hut (it's small enuff to be a hut haha) gon have to come and go as i please...not the other way around...which again, is prolly why i'm still single LMAO!

Quoting MandiFuego:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN