Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

no backing out this time

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Mel
  • 18 Replies
Im going out!!!!! Yup, after over a year, im going out socially without ds. He'll be 11mo when i go out. And i cant back out cause i already booked a car, ordered shoes, and rsvp. Im so excited, tho i know closer to the date the mere thought of leaving him will make me cry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Penalty!  Double posting.  You must take a shot.

Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Where'd you order shoes from?

JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 7, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Lol. Dumb phone

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Penalty!  Double posting.  You must take a shot.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 7, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Shoe dazzle

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Damnit.  You deleted the other one.  That penalty was much funnier.  Lol.

Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Is this your first time using them?  Or do you use them often?  What are they like?  I don't understand how to use those sites, but on fb I see ads for shoe fab or something and see really cute stuff.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Shoe dazzle

Quoting Stormywaters03:

JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 7, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Ive ordered from them twice. I usually like to buy my shoes in person. But as this is a fashion event, i wanted something that hopefully no one else will be wearing. You just sign up, tell them what you like, then go shopping. Theyre really cute chic shoes, affordable too

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Is this your first time using them?  Or do you use them often?  What are they like?  I don't understand how to use those sites, but on fb I see ads for shoe fab or something and see really cute stuff.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Shoe dazzle

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Are they well made?  I read some forums and they said they were cheap, but I've forgotten which one.  And how close is the sizing?

Quoting JakesMom712:

Ive ordered from them twice. I usually like to buy my shoes in person. But as this is a fashion event, i wanted something that hopefully no one else will be wearing. You just sign up, tell them what you like, then go shopping. Theyre really cute chic shoes, affordable too

JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 8, 2012 at 12:03 AM

This is the shoe i ordered today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 8, 2012 at 12:06 AM
The first pair, they were a lil tight, and i dont have wide feet. They were really strappy with about a 6in heel. The second pair fit great, very comfortable. They are about maybe 5in. Im really hard on shoes, and i wear the pumps alot-or used to.

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Are they well made?  I read some forums and they said they were cheap, but I've forgotten which one.  And how close is the sizing?

Quoting JakesMom712:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)