Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do any of you know ANY women like the BBW women- and furthermore.....

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM
  • 17 Replies
Do you allow them in your circle?

I haven't watched in a minute- but I Jennifer's are all around me - and they are ancillary characters- one of my husbands friends girl friends- J&J moms who only rub noses if you have on the latest shoes.

My cousin and her BFF are both Tamies- and while they are good to have around to have your back- they bring drama and are NEVER concerned with decorum.

I just can't imagine dealing with them on a regular basis.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/304209_10150825901365230_520415229_21054590_61191322_n.jpg

Some people recognize the light but they can't handle the glare.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leaniece
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I can't relate....I don't have a circle of friends, or many female friends. Not that I don't get along with them but there aren't any around that I would want to hang out with......Most of the women my age don't have kids and like to party.....the show is funny though.

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I don't have a large circle of female friends..I have one best friend that i have known for over 20yrs- i can't say she reminds me of any of the BBW's..I've only seen the show once. 

I do have a friend that was asked to do the show..she declined. After seeing the show i'm glad she did..

SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on May. 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Thankfully, No!

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM
I have a friend like Suzie in that she has no filters and really doesn't know appropriate social behavior......oh yeah and she runs her mouth to dag on much! We've been friends for twenty years and that's the main reason we're still friends, but I learned a long time ago not to share to much info w/her and that I cannot put her in certain social situations.
I used to have a staff member who was like Tami, used her size (my god she was large) to intimidate ppl she thought were weaker and would get to acting crazy in a blink of an eye. Needless to say she wasn't in my employ long.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on May. 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Not really, the women who I call friends could not be catergorized with BBW characters.  The friends that I have with a lot of things and disposable money are very, very humble and rarely label name drop.

TrisLovesMommy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I don't have a big groups of friends I have maybe 4-5 close friends the rest associates and I would never allow half of the petty drama they have in my circle! Fun and progression is what I and the people around are about!

I love Jen, she actually is one of the better women out the group to me she not into all the drama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxbsmommy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM
I don't do circles, but I don't know of anyone like any of them.
GraceHudson
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Not really

CoolRelax
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Hmmm, one of my besties is a lot like Tami, will get to fighting whenever and wherever she feels she's been "disrespected".  LOL, I had to stop going out with her.  I'm probably the Suzi - no filter and thinks sex jokes are hilarious.  I know how to keep a secret though. 

TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on May. 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM

No, I can't do it. I can only take women like that in small doses....Very small.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)