Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you share what goes on in your relationship with friends and family? Telling your business, venting when you and you S/O have an argument? Personally, I don't. I feel that if my hubby and I can not solve our problems, then who can?

*LovingLife*

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Replies (21-25):
4kings1queen
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Ive learned to keep people out of my biz esp family. It never works well. Family take sides and it makes them not like that person. Friends sit back and wait for the perfect time to be in your shoes. Id rather let him know cuz if i hold it in, we both are gonna have knots on our heads. Lol
DivaMom1118
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I use to talk to my best friend, but we don't speak anymore. My sister doesn't understand cuz she is not married. So I speak to my close friend and cousin.  

ginene
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM

No. They call me fort knox at work. I don't even have pics of my kids up at work. They say you can't get anything out me but everyone tells me their business.  They know its not going anywhere. Alot of people always open up to me and cry  or laugh on my shoulder and tell me I should be a counselor.  

Sometimes I want to open up just for something small but I still don't.  I guess I'm used to keeping things to myself. I think the most I have ever said is online and that's not much.

Rain2Rinse
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Nope.
If there is a problem, the only people who can fix it are the two individuals in the relationship. No point in my sharing the dirt with anyone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dana267
by Group Mod on May. 9, 2012 at 4:12 AM

rarely

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)