Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

ladies, i need your advice

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Mel
  • 87 Replies
So last night i rsvp'd for an event. Itll be my first time out with ds. Anyway im so excited about going. I was telling df this morning about it. And at first he was like, oh go have fun blah blah blah. So i mentioned that i already booked a rental car and what kind. He asked how i could afford it and i was honest. My best friend is paying for it (along with going with me) so df got all weird and told me hed call me back. He hasn't yet. I was telling my grandma about it and she said she thinks df os jealous of bestfriend. But i dont see why. Bf and i have been friends forever, before df and i even got back together. So what does it sound like to you. Please enlighten me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bxbsmommy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Idk, maybe he sounded weird for no reason. Not sure why that would automatically be jealousy.
GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

He's uncomfortable with the best friend. Now you didn't say so is the bestie male or female?

JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Idk. Thinking about it, every time i mention bf he gets like that. But i cant figure out why he would be jealous. Plus we usually text a million times a day, today-nada

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Idk, maybe he sounded weird for no reason. Not sure why that would automatically be jealousy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 8, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Male.

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

He's uncomfortable with the best friend. Now you didn't say so is the bestie male or female?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2timezthefun
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:19 PM

It sounds like maybe he got a little uncomfortable because your bestfriend paid for it but is your bf a man or woman ? 

bxbsmommy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Quoting JakesMom712:

Do you spend a lot of time with bf? Are you giving your man enough attention?

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 8, 2012 at 7:21 PM
But we're both going together. Plus i dont have a cc, just a debit and you need a cc to rent a car

Quoting 2timezthefun:

It sounds like maybe he got a little uncomfortable because your bestfriend paid for it but is your bf a man or woman ? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxbsmommy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting JakesMom712:

Well hell...there you go lol

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
RobinSun
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Theres the problem right there the best friend is a dude.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxbsmommy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:22 PM
2 moms liked this
How come your first time out isn't with df?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN