Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
So last night i rsvp'd for an event. Itll be my first time out with ds. Anyway im so excited about going. I was telling df this morning about it. And at first he was like, oh go have fun blah blah blah. So i mentioned that i already booked a rental car and what kind. He asked how i could afford it and i was honest. My best friend is paying for it (along with going with me) so df got all weird and told me hed call me back. He hasn't yet. I was telling my grandma about it and she said she thinks df os jealous of bestfriend. But i dont see why. Bf and i have been friends forever, before df and i even got back together. So what does it sound like to you. Please enlighten me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Replies (81-87):
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Why do you need a rental car to drive 20mins from home?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxbsmommy
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:02 PM
But do you have to travel with your male bf?

Quoting JakesMom712:

I understand about him slowing down and not wanting to hit a club or something. But damn, can a sistah at least get a dinner at Ms Tootsies? Lol. Before i had ds, when we dated 3 yrs ago, i used to go out ALL the time and it never was a problem. He'd even come pick me up. He knows the industry im trying to get into, we had the discussion when we got back together. So he knows i have to travel some times and be social. Now i do have a kid, so i figured once a month wouldnt be bad.

Quoting bxbsmommy:

That may have somethijgng to do with as well.

He's been around the block so he knows men. Also, he's older which explains why he never wants to do much. Are you OK with him not going out or doing much with you?

Being that you are getting married, are you willing to slow down with him?

Quoting JakesMom712:

No. Youre right. Df is 57 ill be 2(1)7 in a couple weeks

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Isn't your df a lot older than you or am I getting you mixed up with someone else?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 9, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Cause my car is a crappy mini van lol. And i am NOT walking/catching the bus in 6in heels

Quoting luvthagirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxbsmommy
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Bffs car?

Quoting JakesMom712:

Cause my car is a crappy mini van lol. And i am NOT walking/catching the bus in 6in heels

Quoting luvthagirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM
No. Well depends on if my gf cant go. Then id need him to go cause he knows how i run shit lol. When i travel its for appearances or speaking engagements and i need an assistant. I get so nervous before hand, i cant think lol literally the last signing i had to pop two xanex, my gf saved my life lol

Quoting bxbsmommy:

But do you have to travel with your male bf?

Quoting JakesMom712:

I understand about him slowing down and not wanting to hit a club or something. But damn, can a sistah at least get a dinner at Ms Tootsies? Lol. Before i had ds, when we dated 3 yrs ago, i used to go out ALL the time and it never was a problem. He'd even come pick me up. He knows the industry im trying to get into, we had the discussion when we got back together. So he knows i have to travel some times and be social. Now i do have a kid, so i figured once a month wouldnt be bad.

Quoting bxbsmommy:

That may have somethijgng to do with as well.

He's been around the block so he knows men. Also, he's older which explains why he never wants to do much. Are you OK with him not going out or doing much with you?

Being that you are getting married, are you willing to slow down with him?

Quoting JakesMom712:

No. Youre right. Df is 57 ill be 2(1)7 in a couple weeks

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Isn't your df a lot older than you or am I getting you mixed up with someone else?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM
him and his gf share a car, shes taking it to AC that weekend

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Bffs car?

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting luvthagirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 6:13 PM
You could call a car service and really show up and show out in style. lol

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting luvthagirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)