Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
So last night i rsvp'd for an event. Itll be my first time out with ds. Anyway im so excited about going. I was telling df this morning about it. And at first he was like, oh go have fun blah blah blah. So i mentioned that i already booked a rental car and what kind. He asked how i could afford it and i was honest. My best friend is paying for it (along with going with me) so df got all weird and told me hed call me back. He hasn't yet. I was telling my grandma about it and she said she thinks df os jealous of bestfriend. But i dont see why. Bf and i have been friends forever, before df and i even got back together. So what does it sound like to you. Please enlighten me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Replies (31-40):
rayroe2
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:48 PM

lol hes not jealous at all he wants you to be HIS women, me and my dh don't have opposite sex friends

JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 8, 2012 at 9:58 PM
I am HIS woman. I believe that men/women can be platonic friends. Ive known bf for years and hes always been there for me. We hang out, go to strip clubs, i give him advice on his gf and he does the same. He helps me with my career. We do stuff that id do with my gf, except shopping lol

Quoting rayroe2:

lol hes not jealous at all he wants you to be HIS women, me and my dh don't have opposite sex friends

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 8, 2012 at 10:00 PM
I didn't think he'd want to. The last time i drug him to a similar event, he was miserable.

Quoting Kandie7113:

Plus you didnt ask your man to go first.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:02 PM

okay you asked for advice and this is my advice to you, if your df doesn't like it something has to change, I would never put other man over my dh no matter how long I know them. A lot of people don't like that if they are committed to each other, I don't believe in platonic friends, and if your df is mad I don't think he does either just like my dh doesn't like those things either.

Quoting JakesMom712:

I am HIS woman. I believe that men/women can be platonic friends. Ive known bf for years and hes always been there for me. We hang out, go to strip clubs, i give him advice on his gf and he does the same. He helps me with my career. We do stuff that id do with my gf, except shopping lol

Quoting rayroe2:

JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 8, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Can you explain how im putting bf over df? Im asking cause i dont see it. That was not my intention. I feel i treat bf like i do my gf.

Mind you, i have no idea what he is pissy about, cause hes yet to call me back

Quoting rayroe2:

okay you asked for advice and this is my advice to you, if your df doesn't like it something has to change, I would never put other man over my dh no matter how long I know them. A lot of people don't like that if they are committed to each other, I don't believe in platonic friends, and if your df is mad I don't think he does either just like my dh doesn't like those things either.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting rayroe2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mspecan_tan
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:10 PM
You all should try going out together....the 4 of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mspecan_tan
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
And I would think and this is just a wild guess, he pissy because another man, bf or not, is financially taking his wife on a date per say. Why do you all need a rental? Where is the event and how long to yu plan on spending time with bf?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandie7113
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Regardless if he said yes or no. You shouldve asked him first and how he felt

Quoting JakesMom712:

I didn't think he'd want to. The last time i drug him to a similar event, he was miserable.

Quoting Kandie7113:

Plus you didnt ask your man to go first.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxbsmommy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Did you go to strip clubs with him while you were with df? Girrlll, lol

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting rayroe2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM

it is obvious why he is mad tho, okay look at it this way, (forgot how you see it) Your df calls you and tells you hes going to a party with this women he been friends with for awhile, they share inmate details etc (he see her as one of the fellows), there getting a hotel room together because its a 4 hour car ride and because there well be drinking at this party, and there renting a car together also. now 1st off he could of invited you, 2nd YOU DONT TRUST OTHER WOMEN, 3rd there opposite sex anything can happen no matter if trust is there or not 4th he didn't even talk it over with you. 5th she is paying for it all.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Can you explain how im putting bf over df? Im asking cause i dont see it. That was not my intention. I feel i treat bf like i do my gf.

Mind you, i have no idea what he is pissy about, cause hes yet to call me back

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting rayroe2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)