Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Celibacy anyone??

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: Are you celibate?

Options:

Yes, completely

No I could never be celibate

Yes but I use toys

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

Are any of you ladies celibate? How long have you been celibate? I wonder if toys count cuz that's not completely celibate right? I don't/can't use toys. Too many people in my house and not enough time anyways. Sleep and work is all I do lately.

I took a vow of celibacy in November of 2010 so I'm almost at the 2 year mark. Don't know how long this will last but so far so good. Seems to me like I'm a magnet for all the wrongs guys. I'm 23 and I have dated 2 guys. Ex/bby ddy was an abusive, lying cheater and on/off again SO is all sorts of wrong.

There is a guy at my new job is attracted to me but he's married, claiming that his wife is cheating so he's getting a divorce and get this: The ring on his finger is not his wedding ring. He "found" it on the ground so he wears it as a jewelry piece! Didn't think I looked that stupid but I guess I do lol Men are stupid and pathetic liars so that is the reason for my vow of celibacy.

What about you? Why are you celibate?

by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mstricey
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I did once. Went a year. I doubt I could do it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NCmommie1012
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Heck NO!!! Lol I love sex way too much to ever do that, husband or not lmao... Was that an overshare??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Why could you not do it again? 

Quoting mstricey:

DixieL
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Congratulations. There are too many girls going around sleeping with everyone they see. I think that's great if you are at least trying to wait for the right guy. I did the same thing.

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

lol Yea that was a little bit of oversharing. I love sex too but I don't want to be viewed as a sex object. I want the guy to fall in love with me and my heart before he sees me naked, KWIM?

Quoting NCmommie1012:

Heck NO!!! Lol I love sex way too much to ever do that, husband or not lmao... Was that an overshare??

NCmommie1012
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:09 AM
That's understandable. I respect that, most people are not strong enough to commit to something like this. I would happily clean my entire house on a regular, like dusting and everything, before I was celibate!!! And I hate cleaning, lol

Quoting SexyDiva19:

lol Yea that was a little bit of oversharing. I love sex too but I don't want to be viewed as a sex object. I want the guy to fall in love with me and my heart before he sees me naked, KWIM?

Quoting NCmommie1012:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstricey
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Because i love sex. I see nothing wrong with 2 consenting adults having sex as long as they are single. If i was single I would find a fuck buddy or 2.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Why could you not do it again? 

Quoting mstricey:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:33 AM
I haven't been celibate since I started having sex at 18
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tamikadorch26
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope, I got  the real thing at home. 10 plus years  getting it. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN