Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Since I can't say it on FB...

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:19 PM
  • 17 Replies
3 moms liked this
I'm gonna say it here....
Since a couple of my "friends" feel it is necessary to comment on how big of a mistake it is to get pregnant by somebody at a young age, I feel like letting them know a few things....

1. Bitch you WERE pregnant. You chose not to keep them. You are the last person to tell anybody who DID keep their child that they should have waited. But because I'm not that much of a bitch, I'm not gonna put you out there like that.

2. You trifling ass ho's been fucking just as long as I have, and the waiting time between guys, how long it takes you to give it up and the amount of guys is are worse numbers than mine. Basically bitches, y'all aren't virgins, which means it is possible your ass could be in the same situation.

3. You don't know what the fuck went on in my relationship. You don't know how long it lasted, Or how long it will last, or what are plans are now, so how do you know he is just my "baby daddy" and he isn't going to be around? Hell, I don't even know that.
And even if he was, again, y'all are not virgins, so who cares how our relationship is.

4. If I'm not missing my education, and I'm taking care of him, what the fuck does it matter what's going on in my life. I damn sure don't worry about what's going on in yours!

Anyways, this is just a vent/ PSA. I'm sick of the "Holier than thou" attitude that so many seem to have. And yes, they have all been deleted. But i know thete are going to be more.

I don't want to put this on FB because there's no point. It's only going to have us going back and forth, and since I can't just beat they ass, this is the only alternative.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rayroe2
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Damn, my aunt was like that, she always thought I was messing around I had to live with her for a min and if my period was late (from stress) she would make me take pregnancy test and just be waiting to tell my mom, I was always like I am not like you I ain't have 3 abortions, and If I ever was doing anything I would be smart enough to use protection. I know sometimes I think I am better then people but with certain things I know when to stop.

Sharon911
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:27 PM
2 moms liked this

I hope it made you feel better to get that off your chest. You should've made it your status and then deleted their asses afterwards. Edit: Just so they know how you feel and that their shit doesn't smell like flowers either.

Currymel
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I had my first son at the age of 17. Not that I was proud, but it was what it was. I had the good fortune of having a wonderful support system.

Today I have my own business and I teach hs Home Ec to...Young Parents! So far, neither of my sons have traveled my path and both are well educated, have their own businesses and are doing well.

The best way to get back at those that mean you no good is to do well in life.

It sounds like you will do just that.

bow down

Delila12
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I thought about tht. And I honestly wanted to. But my mom said that by doing that, it would make me look like I'm bitter about being in my situation.

Quoting Sharon911:

I hope it made you feel better to get that off your chest. You should've made it your status and then deleted their asses afterwards.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:32 PM
I know. I just feel like they must be bitter about something in their life to constantly make statements about the misfortunes of others. I really want to punch them. Lol

Quoting rayroe2:

Damn, my aunt was like that, she always thought I was messing around I had to live with her for a min and if my period was late (from stress) she would make me take pregnancy test and just be waiting to tell my mom, I was always like I am not like you I ain't have 3 abortions, and If I ever was doing anything I would be smart enough to use protection. I know sometimes I think I am better then people but with certain things I know when to stop.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

If it is making you this mad, and you feel like they was talking about you message them and say you must regret aborting your baby to have that much dislike toward me keeping mine, you mad because I am stronger then you. sometimes to make yourself in a better place you have to confront people.

Quoting Delila12:

I know. I just feel like they must be bitter about something in their life to constantly make statements about the misfortunes of others. I really want to punch them. Lol

Quoting rayroe2:

CafeMom Tickers
Delila12
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:36 PM
That's great! All I keep thinking is "Please, please, PLEASE, let me graduate next year." lol

Quoting Currymel:

I had my first son at the age of 17. Not that I was proud, but it was what it was. I had the good fortune of having a wonderful support system.

Today I have my own business and I teach hs Home Ec to...Young Parents! So far, neither of my sons have traveled my path and both are well educated, have their own businesses and are doing well.

bow down

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I would. And I am thinking about it. But I feel like she's one of those trifling females that would copy and paste the message on her page, then it would become a public argument instead of a private discussion.

Quoting rayroe2:

If it is making you this mad, and you feel like they was talking about you message them and say you must regret aborting your baby to have that much dislike toward me keeping mine, you mad because I am stronger then you. sometimes to make yourself in a better place you have to confront people.

Quoting Delila12:

Quoting rayroe2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sharon911
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah,your mom's probably right. It's better that you deleted them and kept it movin'.

Quoting Delila12:

I thought about tht. And I honestly wanted to. But my mom said that by doing that, it would make me look like I'm bitter about being in my situation.

Quoting Sharon911:

I hope it made you feel better to get that off your chest. You should've made it your status and then deleted their asses afterwards.

Currymel
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Today there are so many options. It was harder for me to finish my higher education. Just stick to your path and don't worry about them.

Small minds talk about people...

Average minds talk about events...

Great minds talk about ideas...

Always remember that. This quote will always remind you of who they really are.

Quoting Delila12:

That's great! All I keep thinking is "Please, please, PLEASE, let me graduate next year." lol

Quoting Currymel:

bow down

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)