Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on tonight ladies? I'm doing some prep for tomorrow, having a glass of wine. Mr.Wonderful & the kids are in bed.

by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
goodmama85
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM
It's been crazy!! One day it's hot another it's cold . We have been getting a lot of rain lately here in new york. Today it was 78 so beautiful and supposed to be the same for tomorrow. My ds was born in August and and 1st dd born in jan so I went through summer being pregnant twice

Quoting TGOLD1:

Oh that sucks...How has the weather been where you are? I remember being pregnant w/ both of mine during the whole summer.

Quoting goodmama85:

Yes ma'am I'm 41 weeks and 1 day and I'm very miserable iv been in do much pain and yet my dumb dr's won't induce me yet

Quoting TGOLD1:

Aww.....Are you in the miserable state now? Good luck mama:)

Quoting goodmama85:

Nm just got kids to bed now I'm in bed hoping to go into labor tonight perhaps lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodmama85
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Iv been doing that even having to push through the bad pain and pressure iv been having in my pelvis I'm also doing squats

Quoting MyJaidon:

That's crazy. I got induced at 39 wks but I had preclampsia. That's crazy, sounds like some midwife talk. I'm so sorry. Do as much walking as you can it helps I hear.

Quoting goodmama85:

Yes ma'am I'm 41 weeks and 1 day and I'm very miserable iv been in do much pain and yet my dumb dr's won't induce me yet

Quoting TGOLD1:

Quoting goodmama85:

Nm just got kids to bed now I'm in bed hoping to go into labor tonight perhaps lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on May. 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM

That's how the weather is here in Ohio.

Quoting goodmama85:

It's been crazy!! One day it's hot another it's cold . We have been getting a lot of rain lately here in new york. Today it was 78 so beautiful and supposed to be the same for tomorrow. My ds was born in August and and 1st dd born in jan so I went through summer being pregnant twice

Quoting TGOLD1:

Oh that sucks...How has the weather been where you are? I remember being pregnant w/ both of mine during the whole summer.

Quoting goodmama85:

Quoting TGOLD1:

Quoting goodmama85:

MyJaidon
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Already had her, 5 wks pp. That's my dilemma. Decisions, Decisions.

Quoting TGOLD1:

Do you think perhaps it may send you into labor or is it too painful at  this point?

Quoting MyJaidon:

I have three weeks until I go to the ob but dh is about to go to the field tomorrow for a month. Debating on whether or not to give him some loving tonight. I'm 5 wks postpartum. Ugh idk....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodmama85
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Ah ok. We had a mild winter pretty much I think we only gotten a couple of flurries but that was it lol.

Quoting TGOLD1:

That's how the weather is here in Ohio.

Quoting goodmama85:

Quoting TGOLD1:

Quoting goodmama85:

Quoting TGOLD1:

Quoting goodmama85:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on May. 12, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Girl, charge it to the wine....Lol. Maybe please him some other way. I have so much admiration for military wives. I don't think I handle my dh being gone so much. bow down

Quoting MyJaidon:

Quoting TGOLD1:

Do you think perhaps it may send you into labor or is it too painful at  this point?

Quoting MyJaidon:

I have three weeks until I go to the ob but dh is about to go to the field tomorrow for a month. Debating on whether or not to give him some loving tonight. I'm 5 wks postpartum. Ugh idk....

MyJaidon
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Yes that's the better idea but it takes work lol. oh well ill bite the bullet for the occasion. It is rough, I need him here to help with our dd.

Quoting TGOLD1:

Girl, charge it to the wine....Lol. Maybe please him some other way. I have so much admiration for military wives. I don't think I handle my dh being gone so much. bow down

Quoting MyJaidon:

Quoting TGOLD1:

Quoting MyJaidon:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on May. 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Girl, go on & give that man some lovin'.......HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Quoting MyJaidon:

Yes that's the better idea but it takes work lol. oh well ill bite the bullet for the occasion. It is rough, I need him here to help with our dd.

Quoting TGOLD1:

Quoting MyJaidon:

Quoting TGOLD1:

Quoting MyJaidon:

MyJaidon
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
You too Mama! !

Quoting TGOLD1:

Girl, go on & give that man some lovin'.......HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Quoting MyJaidon:

Quoting TGOLD1:

Quoting MyJaidon:

Quoting TGOLD1:

Quoting MyJaidon:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:17 AM

waiting for my baby moscato bottles to chill lol my child left me again (2nd weekend in a row) so i'm home alone!! aghhhhhhh!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)