Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Mr Yummy Eyes...Pt 2!

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 6:43 PM
  • 13 Replies

see, i run my mouth for a reason...and it turns out not only has mr yummy eyes 'messed with' my cousin, he was also chillin with a friend of my moms for a spell and another person told me about some other sweet lady he pampered for a lil bit...but what got me was the 2 ppl that told me he's still married...smh

now when Sly told me that, i let it go in one ear and out the other b/c Sly gossips more than any woman i know...but then another person told me about the wife that he said he ain't married to anymore and added that when he was seeing my moms friend, she didn't even know he was married til the wife walked up on her and tried to fight her...AGAIN (see my other post fr today about grown folk actn up) we're talking about ppl that are ages 40 and up to dang near 60! smh i gotta move for real...

**this is turning into soap opera!!**

by on May. 13, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ginene
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Wow that is a soap opera. Lol I used to think when I was younger that men 40 and up wouldn't play games because they were mature. Boy was I wrong!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on May. 13, 2012 at 6:57 PM

i was wrong about that too...when i was 28 the cable guy from st thomas asked for my number...he was 43 at the time (ha! i just realized he's almost 53 now)...anyway...headgames seemed to be all he knew how to play...i flew ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way dang near to south america to see 'our' vacation home he built b/c he asked me to and when i got stuck at a neighboring island b/c it was french and their atm's didn't like my american atm card, he left me hanging...get him on the phone 'oh i'll help you...calm down dont cry' but call again and he didnt answer and when i got back home 7 days later and sent an email asking why he did that to me, all he could say was 'sorry...sorry' smh...grown a$$ man...see, his punkass didn't count on me actually flying down there as he suggested but God put a free roundtrip ticket in my hand to show me what he was all about...true story...

Quoting ginene:

Wow that is a soap opera. Lol I used to think when I was younger that men 40 and up wouldn't play games because they were mature. Boy was I wrong!

MandiFuego
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM

wow way too old for all that LOL wow!

ginene
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Wow!!!! That is so messed up!

Quoting graciefreesoul:

i was wrong about that too...when i was 28 the cable guy from st thomas asked for my number...he was 43 at the time (ha! i just realized he's almost 53 now)...anyway...headgames seemed to be all he knew how to play...i flew ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way dang near to south america to see 'our' vacation home he built b/c he asked me to and when i got stuck at a neighboring island b/c it was french and their atm's didn't like my american atm card, he left me hanging...get him on the phone 'oh i'll help you...calm down dont cry' but call again and he didnt answer and when i got back home 7 days later and sent an email asking why he did that to me, all he could say was 'sorry...sorry' smh...grown a$$ man...see, his punkass didn't count on me actually flying down there as he suggested but God put a free roundtrip ticket in my hand to show me what he was all about...true story...

Quoting ginene:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:27 PM

yeah, what you said...

Quoting ginene:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting ginene:

ginene
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Girl I'm picturing the whole thing. I still can't believe it. I mean really they will go out their way to make you feel like dirt! Knuckle heads!!

My buddy had this guy acting all press for her for weeks and as soon as he got it, he lost her number.

Quoting graciefreesoul:

yeah, what you said...

Quoting ginene:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting ginene:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:36 PM

...wow...

Quoting ginene:

Girl I'm picturing the whole thing. I still can't believe it. I mean really they will go out their way to make you feel like dirt! Knuckle heads!!

My buddy had this guy acting all press for her for weeks and as soon as he got it, he lost her number.

graciefreesoul
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

and yeah, if that wasn't an episode in my own life i wouldn't believe it either...i mean, who does that?? but God was with me the whole time...b/c i couldn't get to my money, God put in my path a very kind soul (that spoke english!) that took me home where i stayed until i was able to fly back home cuz flights only come and go once a week there...

Quoting ginene:

ginene
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Right and its been two weeks now and she asked me if I think he will call or should she call him. She text him the next day with no response and usually he texts her or call her everyday.

Quoting graciefreesoul:

...wow...

Quoting ginene:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:44 PM

yeah...time to move on and forward and forget about that one...

Quoting ginene:

Right and its been two weeks now and she asked me if I think he will call or should she call him. She text him the next day with no response and usually he texts her or call her everyday.

Quoting graciefreesoul:

...wow...

Quoting ginene:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)