Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Rated R Post (some content may be inapropriate for some readers. reader discretion is advised lol)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello Ladies,

I've been googling havent found anyhting yet.........but I was wondering do anyone know if oral sex classes exsist or would I have to go to a sex therapist or what. My husband loves oral seex so I willingly give it to him no problem, he says he loves it but I get tired of doing the same ole mouth tricks lol so I was just wondering if there are classes out here that teach you how to do oral sex better. Lol I know it random but I ws just wondering. Aslo for those that performing oral as well how did you all get the hang of deep throating. I do it but I hate that gagging feeling so I dont do it a lot. How did you all master that? SSSSSOOOOOOOO pretty much Im looking for dick sucking suggestions, tricks, the nasties, the suggestions that when you read them make you feel like a little kid that wants to run in the corner and say oh my God should I be reading this........

Also I absolutely hate the taste of cum so I absolutely do not let him bust in my mouth....for those that do how did you get to that point suggestions on how to psychologically remove myself from the dislike of the taste so I can allow that as well. really want to increase my freaky getting tired of the same ole same ole

by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Replies (21-30):
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:57 PM
I'm sorry but I can't nor will I swallow the full on load. I just can't. I'll do pre nut all day, but anything more will getcha ass hurt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanishagreene
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

GGGGGGGiiirrrrrlllllllll Im behind ya I'll swallow that and keep it moving like it never happened Ima have to have a lil convo with him just to  make sure this is a desire must have gottta have type thing cus if it aint a must we can push that back a little u kno maybe save tht for anniversaries and special occasion type ordeals happy birthday or something lol

Quoting sexychica25:

I'm sorry but I can't nor will I swallow the full on load. I just can't. I'll do pre nut all day, but anything more will getcha ass hurt.

rayroe2
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:02 PM

lol I seen on one of the housewife show they got someone to come and teach them "tricks" I think you do a show from a sex shop but not 100% sure

I swallow and I don't taste it or feel it, I don't do it when I am pregnant tho it grosses me out in the 1st trimester anyways just don't think of it as nasty and just put the penis towards the middle of your mouth and just swallow fast and don't think about it as that.
For deep throating it is just something you have to train your throat to do, after I had my dd I couldn't do it like I used to with my dh, but you just have to do it and just let the gag happen but don'tchoke yourself just every time your sucking it put it there for a few secs take it back and forth every few mins don't over do it, or you will start feeling sick. Cosomo has good head tricks

iluvmyrcaj
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Deep throating trick I learned from a white lady lol-- breathe through ur nose when doing it... it works for me..the and I Google a lot and learned sum good techniques so Google it!!#my husband loves my skills lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvmyrcaj
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Deep throating trick I learned from a white lady lol-- breathe through ur nose when doing it... it works for me..and I Google a lot and learned sum good techniques so Google it!!#my husband loves my skills lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Oh no my lips are sealed!! LOL

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

lol i know you have some tips.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

BUMP

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 14, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Deep throat, numb your throat first.

Have you tried incorporating food into your oral exam? Cock rings can be fun. Depending where you live, you can consult a sex surrogate if there are any in your area.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetiepie81
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Practice makes perfect. There is no amount of advice we can give that'll make you the next supahead. Holding your breath might work for some not you. Too be honest I don't think about what I do I just do it. Imo if your putting in too much thought it won't feel right to either of you . Just do what feels comfortable as you going. 1 tip don't forget the balls. Suck each 1 at a time then both together. Use your hand when your jaw starts getting tired but don't stop. Don't move your hand straight up & down move it in the opposite direction of your mouth kinda like circular idk how else to explain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetiepie81
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:33 PM
The more comfortable you are the more relaxed you'll be which in turn will let you deep throat w/o gagging. Don't over think it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanishagreene
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM

wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhattttttttttt what is this.........? what that there you talkin bout?????????? cock rings?????? details please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting JakesMom712:

Deep throat, numb your throat first.

Have you tried incorporating food into your oral exam? Cock rings can be fun. Depending where you live, you can consult a sex surrogate if there are any in your area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)