Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

I can't believe it! A must read!

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:33 PM
  • 18 Replies

Good evening sistas!

I haven't had sex in a very long time and I realize how it is strangely affecting me. How bout I saw this 80 year old man, skinny, head looks like a milkdud on a stick and with no teeth in his mouth, and I was checking out! lol. As God as my Witness he started looking good to me! Wow! This is an all time low for me.

I have also felt like I was going to explode when men stand too close to me. I think to myself, "I got to get the hell outta here. Whew!" lol.

Sigh, Just thought I share my lack of sex experience.

by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
0Kit0
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:36 PM

LOL. Sorry to hear. You'll be alright.

MandiFuego
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Pheromones?

The longer I go without sex, the less I think about it.

Kandie7113
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Lol hell no. How old are you. The man was an illusion. You didnt see a 80yr old. How long has it been for you? All men seem gross to me here where im from none look tempting at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Lol. I want it too, but not that bad. Although when I see a man whose obviously fit, I do wonder what he looks like under his clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queensweet
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I am 30 years old and God knows Best I am telling the truth. My son's father once told me that when you go without sex you are going to start finding people attractive that you would not have before. I didn't believe him until now! It's been 4 years and I am striving to wait for my husband. I will pray.

Quoting Kandie7113:

Lol hell no. How old are you. The man was an illusion. You didnt see a 80yr old. How long has it been for you? All men seem gross to me here where im from none look tempting at all.

queensweet
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:43 PM

When I see some men, I start fantasizing about giving them the "royal treatment". lol.

Quoting Delila12:

Lol. I want it too, but not that bad. Although when I see a man whose obviously fit, I do wonder what he looks like under his clothes.

rayroe2
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I ain't one to use dildos but you better go get you one before you start trying to get with this old wrinkle man =]

Quoting queensweet:

I am 30 years old and God knows Best I am telling the truth. My son's father once told me that when you go without sex you are going to start finding people attractive that you would not have before. I didn't believe him until now! It's been 4 years and I am striving to wait for my husband. I will pray.

Quoting Kandie7113:

CafeMom Tickers
graciefreesoul
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:45 PM

lol i've done that before too...i'm going on 2 years with no benefits next month and so far i'm good...but i think me being celibate when i was going to a barber to get my hair dang near shaved had something to do with how eager i was and how much i looked forward to going to a barber as opposed to a hairdresser LOL i had like 3 diff guys cutting my hair! if you've never had a male barber omg! try it! lol go to one to get them kitchens cleant up and maybe you'll see what i'm talking about...now that i think about it, i was actually sleeping with my first barber (he was a coworker before he was my barber haha) hahahaha

Litlmama87
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Let us bow our heads...lol

80 years old though?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Lol. I can't even tell you how kinky my daydreams get. Lol

Quoting queensweet:

When I see some men, I start fantasizing about giving them the "royal treatment". lol.

Quoting Delila12:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)