Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

mothers apron

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Mel
  • 8 Replies
Anyone have one and got rid of it?

Ive tried everything. Cocoa butter, situps, crunches...i made a velashape appointment but i can't get in until the end of june and my tummy has such a sad face
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
1214Choc
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Mother's apron? What's that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 15, 2012 at 7:13 AM
The etra skin on your tummy that comes from having kidz.

Quoting 1214Choc:

Mother's apron? What's that?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxbsmommy
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:50 AM
The only way to get rid of extra skin is to cut it off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 10:19 AM
I'm an aerobics instructor, I worked out, yoga, and did strength training 6wks postpartum. I'm 5'3 my normal weight is about 120lbs and I gained 50lbs during my pregnancy and I lost all the weight, my stomach looks better now then before. I've seen other Moms do it to, surgery is not always needed

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxbsmommy
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:46 AM
But you can't tighten extra skin that has lost its elasticity. That is what I was referring to.

Quoting luvthagirl:

I'm an aerobics instructor, I worked out, yoga, and did strength training 6wks postpartum. I'm 5'3 my normal weight is about 120lbs and I gained 50lbs during my pregnancy and I lost all the weight, my stomach looks better now then before. I've seen other Moms do it to, surgery is not always needed

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 15, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Ive lost the weight i gained plus 10lbs. But now my tummy has a sad face

Quoting luvthagirl:

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1214Choc
by on May. 15, 2012 at 2:06 PM
I've had four kids, two by C-section and my tummy ain't going NOWHERE. I'm not fat and when wearing my spanx, I think I look pretty good, but the extra skin I have can only be removed if I were to have surgery.

Quoting luvthagirl:

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tpayne87
by on May. 15, 2012 at 2:20 PM
I just had my twins 6wks ago & my body..(well stomach..) looks lik im still preggo.. i got a ways to go.. good thing the gym is right down the hall.. just hav to make time to do it..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)