Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

men and tampons...sheesh!

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:59 PM
  • 28 Replies

Has your hubby ever gone to the store for feminine products? I was at the store and a guy was on his cell phone trying to figure out what pads to buy for his wife or s/o.....you should have seen how red his face was lol. I was so fascinated by the fact he was so nervous and sweating on the feminine products aisle that I completely forgot what I was in there for. What is the big deal? Have u ever had your hubby go get pads or tampons for u? I haven't been in that situation yet, but I would hope my hubby would be mature about it lol

by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope because my cycle comes at the same time every month and I never allow myself to low on tampons/pads
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I always go with my dh, but I remember when I was little I just started my period at my friends house so my moms friend had to run me to the store and this guy was in there buying products for his wife and came up to my friends mom and asked her what he should buy (cell phones weren't around that much yet) and me and my started busting out laughing, we embarrassed the man, but we were 12

Dabrutiful1
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup, and he does it like a champ! I can't have anymore babies and don't keep track, so I forget abt ol' gurl all the time....

Ain't like I just run completely out tho...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 5:17 PM
2 moms liked this
ONE TIME!!! When we first started dating and it was still cute and we were on a weekend vacation and OF COURSE my period came on out of nowhere and I sent him in the store to get them.
Now, he wont even open the drawer I keep them in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leaniece
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 5:21 PM

lol that's funny....I actually wanted to go see if he needed any help but I had to get back home....I felt sorry for him....like he was taking a test or somethin'.

Quoting rayroe2:

I always go with my dh, but I remember when I was little I just started my period at my friends house so my moms friend had to run me to the store and this guy was in there buying products for his wife and came up to my friends mom and asked her what he should buy (cell phones weren't around that much yet) and me and my started busting out laughing, we embarrassed the man, but we were 12

rayroe2
by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:23 PM

lol right, I am a women and I even get confused about what to buy sometimes

Quoting leaniece:

lol that's funny....I actually wanted to go see if he needed any help but I had to get back home....I felt sorry for him....like he was taking a test or somethin'.

Quoting rayroe2:

CafeMom Tickers
2timezthefun
by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

He's had to go for me a handful of times. I do remember the first time he went though im pretty sure he was livid because he called me from the store like which one should i buy damn it I dont want to be here.Now it is what it is he has a wife and two daughters better get used to it. 

leaniece
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM

yes, I have to admit there are ALOT of choices lol.....has anyone used the "softcups" ??? I didn't even know about those lol

Quoting rayroe2:

lol right, I am a women and I even get confused about what to buy sometimes

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting rayroe2:

leaniece
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 5:32 PM

LMAO at 'which one should I buy damn it I dont want to be here'....sounds somethin my hubby would say lol

Quoting 2timezthefun:

He's had to go for me a handful of times. I do remember the first time he went though im pretty sure he was livid because he called me from the store like which one should i buy damn it I dont want to be here.Now it is what it is he has a wife and two daughters better get used to it. 

queensweet
by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

lollllllll. That was one hell of a pop quiz for his a$$ he will never forget!

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting rayroe2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN