Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

What if your dad called you and said......

Posted by   + Show Post

That he was having another baby?? 

I love my dad and I love my stepmom. I know hes a grown man and my father so I can't tell him what to do but seriously?? I told them congrats and really I hope my stepmom has a safe and healthy pregnancy. Shes 47 and my dad is 52. I cant see myself starting over Im that age. With my dad his oldest is 30 and youngest is 11 in total there are 6 of us. My step mom has 2 kids that are 25 and 23. They both have grandkids and another grandbaby on the way. Anyway she 3 months and she's due on Thanksgiving Day!! All I can say is yay another sibling!! I just cant belive my kids will be older than their aunt or uncle. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  

by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
1214Choc
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Girl, my dad has kids all the way from TN to OH and I know that there are some that I don't know anything about.  But I couldn't honestly answer your question because I've never had a relationship with my father. 

rayroe2
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM

that is so weird. my tubs are gonna be tied up burned cut lol whatever so I cant have no more babies by that age

DVS
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 11:57 PM
My dad did just that lol and right now he is in his early 70's and my little brother is 18
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasha
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:08 AM
I'd laugh in his face and ask him if he REALLY knew what he was doing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 16, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Mmm. If my dad called me with that ish, id straight up be like eww and why you telling me? Hes pushing 70, just eww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlshine
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:08 AM
I'd say, "damn, y'all kinda old for that. Did she take fertility drugs? Well congratulations!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2timezthefun
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Nope no fertility drugs she hasn't hit menopause

Quoting atlshine:

I'd say, "damn, y'all kinda old for that. Did she take fertility drugs? Well congratulations!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvdwc
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Uh...congratulations and good luck?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2012 at 9:34 AM
I would have fell out. Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on May. 16, 2012 at 9:35 AM
I would know it was April Fools or he was cracking. My daddy has been fixed since right after my sister was born she is 31.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)