Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

carjackn the reverend...

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
Seriously? Only in Detroit would you hear that Rev. Marvin Winans was carjacked. Gotta luv my city!!! NO DISCRIMINATION!!!ANYBODY CAN GET IT!
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AverysMom247
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I heard about this on jlb this morning.  Just awful!

Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I can believe it. I bet the dude didn't know who he was though. Actually, if he were Pastor McClurkin, he probably still would've gotten robbed. SMH I hope he's doing well. That's my Pastor :( in my mind that is.

ksbondgirl
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 9:24 AM

True.  They are suspecting that the perpetrator did not know who he was.  To me NO ONE needs to be carjacked.

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

I can believe it. I bet the dude didn't know who he was though. Actually, if he were Pastor McClurkin, he probably still would've gotten robbed. SMH I hope he's doing well. That's my Pastor :( in my mind that is.

Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Oh he got carjacked? I thought he just got robbed, like a wallet or something :( That is sad. It's not even bad out here in NYC like that anymore. I don't remember the last time anyone got robbed here. Now back in the day when I was growing up in the 80s, it was a constant.

Quoting ksbondgirl:

True.  They are suspecting that the perpetrator did not know who he was.  To me NO ONE needs to be carjacked.

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Not surprised. Our mayor's home was broken into by a homeless man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)