Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Just give him a break? A Must Read!

Posted by   + Show Post

Good evening sistas!

Just when I think I heard it all, another idiot comes out of the woodworks. lol. PLEASE GIVE HIM A VASECTOMY!

Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break-on child support

By Pueng Vongs | The Sideshow - 9 hrs ago

Desmond Hatchett (YouTube)

And you thought Octomom had her hands full-a Tennessee man who has fathered 30 children is asking the courts for a break on child support.

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville has children with 11 different women, reports WREG-TV.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.

Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.

Back in 2009 when Hatchett was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.

The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.

by on May. 18, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 8:44 PM
He had multiple babies with at least one of these dummies. If you wasnt gettin support for the first one, why have another. That must be some super duper dick. I wouldnt want none of that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2012 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this
All I keep thinking is, he so damn nasty ....all them woman he ran up in raw and now his ass dun populated a village he can't feed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on May. 18, 2012 at 8:57 PM

i ain't EVEN gonna read it cuz i saw that joker's story twice in the last couple weeks...he must be crazy asking anybody for a break...he shoulda thought about a break before he made all them babies...he needs to break his pickle in half so he can't make no more...the baby mamas prolly ain't getn a break raising them kids by themselves since he DANG sure can't do his part from being too damn busy making more! ughhhhhh! i'm not sposed to be forming opinions about dumbasses that do dumb shyt!

graciefreesoul
by on May. 18, 2012 at 8:58 PM

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! his manmeat seem like it oughta be shriveled/deflated from overuse!!!

Quoting sexychica25:

All I keep thinking is, he so damn nasty ....all them woman he ran up in raw and now his ass dun populated a village he can't feed.

queensweet
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Maybe he has crack in it. lol.

Quoting Diva-Mami:

He had multiple babies with at least one of these dummies. If you wasnt gettin support for the first one, why have another. That must be some super duper dick. I wouldnt want none of that

GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:39 PM

GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Sharon911
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Poor kids...$1.49 ain't enough to catch the bus nowadays. You would think these women would make this fool wear a condom,he's gotta be known in the 'hood. He's erybody babydaddy!

WifeySlymm
by on May. 18, 2012 at 11:20 PM
30 kids.. he needs a new hobby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queensweet
by on May. 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the kids are related (mothers are kin). That's how it is in the hoods where I am from.

Quoting Sharon911:

Poor kids...$1.49 ain't enough to catch the bus nowadays. You would think these women would make this fool wear a condom,he's gotta be known in the 'hood. He's erybody babydaddy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)