Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

to the girl calling me a stalker (no drama)

Posted by   + Show Post

If I was a stalker, I wouldn't have asked if this was you second how you gonna say I am lying about my name? If I was a stalker wouldn't I be following everywhere you go on this site? If I was stalker I would ask if anyone ever seen you before or how long you been on this site. So you better stop calling me a stalker because I don't like lies being told about me since you feel the need to think I am some kind of fake profile, so now I am putting you on blast and if that really isn't you why you scared to post your picture?

EDIT: THIS IS TO MAKE IT CLEAR I AM NOT A STALKER AND THAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME. (not a drama post) wink

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 19, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Replies (131-137):
Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 21, 2012 at 1:01 AM

confused

rayroe2
by on May. 21, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I sure did but sexychica post I just couldn't not join in on the fun, since everyone was I thought it looked like fun. I never would post my picture in any other forum on this site for sure tho,  lol

Quoting MsVanqueOsg:

Wait, just a few weeks backs, you didn't want to post a pic of yourself. You said I don't like to put my family business out there.

CafeMom Tickers
Delila12
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2012 at 5:31 AM
Lol. I never even thought of that. She sure do be around all boys.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

For real! And why all her lil' forest friends boys?

Quoting Delila12:

Lmao at y'all talkin about Nick jr. Shows. But while y'all at it, can someone tell me why Dora is forever going on adventures with a monkey that prolly ain't had his shots and being harassed by that dirty fox? Where her parents?

Quoting Bunsmommy:

And while we're at it, where is iCarly's mama? That just disturbs me when run around w/no parental figures!

Ooh, and that choo choo train operator from off Disney Jr. does he not hear the beat of the music?

Quoting Stormywaters03:

And Strawberry Shortcake's parents are awol too.  She always has Apple Dumpling!  It's not right to be making her babysit her little sister like that...lazy asses.

Quoting Bunsmommy:
Where are their parents at damn it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2012 at 5:34 AM
Lol. That's that 90's bob. Damn near every little girl was wearing them back in the day.

Quoting 1214Choc:

Forget all of that...who the hell decided that Dora's haircut was cute?  It's not. 

Quoting Delila12:

Lmao at y'all talkin about Nick jr. Shows. But while y'all at it, can someone tell me why Dora is forever going on adventures with a monkey that prolly ain't had his shots and being harassed by that dirty fox? Where her parents?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lanismommy2
by on May. 21, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Lol ur right. I'm acask and cream girl myself. I just hoped the champagne would "bond" us lol. Never mind....
Quoting Hottmomma607:

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 9:50 AM
CTFU, it will! She just wants it spiced up a bit!

Now off to research this acask and cream drink you speak of.........and if we're taking orders this am it's the last Monday for the school year, it's Monday, it's to damn early in the am, it's Monday and some kahlua and cream in my coffee cup would go a long wayyyyyyy!

Quoting lanismommy2:

Lol ur right. I'm acask and cream girl myself. I just hoped the champagne would "bond" us lol. Never mind....

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truly.a.taurus
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2012 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Bunsmommy:

The last week of school is the worst. It seems like the kids are just over the top. Schools here are out as of 5/18. It's my first Monday off of summer vacation. Look towards the finish line it's almost over.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN