Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

to the girl calling me a stalker (no drama)

Posted by   + Show Post

If I was a stalker, I wouldn't have asked if this was you second how you gonna say I am lying about my name? If I was a stalker wouldn't I be following everywhere you go on this site? If I was stalker I would ask if anyone ever seen you before or how long you been on this site. So you better stop calling me a stalker because I don't like lies being told about me since you feel the need to think I am some kind of fake profile, so now I am putting you on blast and if that really isn't you why you scared to post your picture?

EDIT: THIS IS TO MAKE IT CLEAR I AM NOT A STALKER AND THAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME. (not a drama post) wink

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 19, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
NCmommie1012
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:24 PM
3 moms liked this
(insert eye roll here) imo, this didn't need to be public. Just let it go, you know you not a stalker...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Gosh guys! Lol. You and aniyah stop that. This the second time I've seen y'all arguing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:32 PM

she just admitted calling me a stalker on her post! If I know I am right I am going to argue my point.

Quotinsheg Delila12:

Gosh guys! Lol. You and aniyah stop that. This the second time I've seen y'all arguing.

CafeMom Tickers
Litlmama87
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2012 at 5:33 PM
3 moms liked this
Lions, tigers, & bears, with a dash of ratchetness? Lol

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Oh my!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anayiah3
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:39 PM
apparently her lonely ass needed some attention. I said what she did was stalkerISH I come back maybe two weeks later saying I can't post a pic because I got stalkers and this jerk decides she wants to assume I'm talking about her and " call me out" lmao seriously today is not the day

Quoting NCmommie1012:

(insert eye roll here) imo, this didn't need to be public. Just let it go, you know you not a stalker...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:40 PM

whose your stlakers??

Quoting Anayiah3:

apparently her lonely ass needed some attention. I said what she did was stalkerISH I come back maybe two weeks later saying I can't post a pic because I got stalkers and this jerk decides she wants to assume I'm talking about her and " call me out" lmao seriously today is not the day

Quoting NCmommie1012:

CafeMom Tickers
Anayiah3
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:41 PM
yea its that serious she claim she's from my area code I post a pic she possibly step to me then walk away with missing teeth smh.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Damn...

So it's that serious?

Jail? Beatdowns?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:44 PM

LMAO, so there you go thinking I am going to stalk your ass! I don't have time for you I got a family to care for and one on the way! so you think I am going to print your picture out go around this HUGE area looking for some broad on cafemom! LMAO!!!

Quoting Anayiah3:

yea its that serious she claim she's from my area code I post a pic she possibly step to me then walk away with missing teeth smh.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Damn...

So it's that serious?

Jail? Beatdowns?

CafeMom Tickers
Anayiah3
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:44 PM
trash please you better go check because ANYTIME I've got to say something to you I have always quoted ur name right?? so why wouldn't I today? ? ain't shit changed u got it twisted I assume.

Quoting rayroe2:

you know good and well you was talking about me so I don't know why you trying to change it now once I called you out.

Quoting Anayiah3:

And where the fuck did I mention your name? ? yous one simple minded chick if u think after not coming on cm in this long I'm thinking bout yo ass... clearly you've got too much time on ur hands! AND LASTLY I AIN'T SCARED TO POST A FUCKIN PIC IM SCARED I WILL END UP IN JAIL FOR BEATING THE SHIT OUTTA SUM CAFEMOM HOE. .. calm yo lil ass down and keep it moving. I done called ur ass out using ur name b4 and if necessary I'll use ur name "RAYROE" in the future

Quoting rayroe2:

If I was a stalker, I wouldn't have asked if this was you second how you gonna say I am lying about my name? If I was a stalker wouldn't I be following everywhere you go on this site? If I was stalker I would ask if anyone ever seen you before or how long you been on this site. So you better stop calling me a stalker because I don't like lies being told about me since you feel the need to think I am some kind of fake profile, so now I am putting you on blast and if that really isn't you why you scared to post your picture?

EDIT: THIS IS TO MAKE IT CLEAR I AM NOT A STALKER AND THAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME. (not a drama post) wink

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
And then some!

I never know how to respond to these posts. I feel like I'm out of my league. We don't do this at my house! Lmao.
Quoting Litlmama87:

Lions, tigers, & bears, with a dash of ratchetness? Lol

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Oh my!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN