Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it but hate it also

Posted by   + Show Post

so what are your kids names n were did you get them from ???

my son name is Ja'Darian Lauvar

i got that JA from my first name n i got Darian because that was my sons father best friend n he wanted him to be named after him i got the lauvar because thats my sons father middle name but i so hate that middle name

by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
mspecan_tan
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:40 PM
3 moms liked this

Best friend and daddy got to be more than bffs .... I don't know not 1 man who would do this for a living bff....now a deceased one...ehhh....its still reaching.

BarbadianBeauty
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:40 PM

DD's name is Marleyssa (Mar-Lisa). It rhymes with my name, and you can spell her father's name in it. We still dont know what we're going to name DS. We're stuck on 3 names. Sutton Hendrix, Preston Zeppelin, and Marshall Lee. Boy names are so hard to come up with lol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
BarbadianBeauty
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol my brother's first and middle name are the first and last name of my dad's best friend. They were childhood friends and went into the military together. Lmao hell he still comes around every now and then. I dont think it's weird at all.

Quoting mspecan_tan:

Best friend and daddy got to be more than bffs .... I don't know not 1 man who would do this for a living bff....now a deceased one...ehhh....its still reaching.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on May. 23, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I am right with you on this one...

Quoting luvthagirl:

I've shared enough with this group already. lol

shayshay90
by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Quoting mspecan_tan:

bhahaha they greww up together they like brothers

shayshay90
by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

Lol my brother's first and middle name are the first and last name of my dad's best friend. They were childhood friends and went into the military together. Lmao hell he still comes around every now and then. I dont think it's weird at all.

Quoting mspecan_tan:

thank you thats how my son father n his bestt friend are they have grown up with each other since they were n diapers so he named my son Ja'Darian his best friend name is Darian

Delila12
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2012 at 3:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Armonie. His dad named him. I chose the spelling. I like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meeptastic
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Lillian because I love the name and Michelle after my bestie.

Cake.Lady
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Raeleigh Kaye is my oldest. She's named after my mom (Kaye) & my dad (ray)

McKinley Ann is my middle. I just liked McKinley & her middle name is after my best friend of 21 years.

Jayce Michael is my youngest. Jayce after my husband's grandpa jay, & Michael after my grandpa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 23, 2012 at 5:01 PM

My boys have names from the Bible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN