Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CHILD IN WASHING MACHINE- SMH

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:23 PM
  • 22 Replies

Like What The Hell Were You Thinking????

Has anybody seen the video of these two people scoping up the two old an putting him in the washer, like seriously not even as a joke I would never do that. The child was lucky, this situation could have turned out for the worst. Oh my gosh I couldn't even believe what I was watch the first time I saw it.

How do you ladies feel about the situation?

I feel they should be found an get some type of punishment for this.

by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 23, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I don't think it was done with malicious intentions so i think the child should either be removed temporarily or have cps supervision until the parents complete several intense parenting classes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akeelia
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I was thinking that when I saw them freak out, but I clueless to see how they thought that would be fun, an I don't want no one to lose there child but yes a good punishment is to have him being monitered for a good period of time until they decide he is safe.

Quoting JakesMom712:

I don't think it was done with malicious intentions so i think the child should either be removed temporarily or have cps supervision until the parents complete several intense parenting classes.

Aslen
by Member on May. 23, 2012 at 10:30 PM
3 moms liked this
This is why stupid people should not breed smmfh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanishagreene
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I just watched the video on youtube and read the reports and they said it was the babysitter and the babysitter boyfriend that put him in there. I'm sorry but I would lost my faith and killed her and him!!!!! He would be locked up FOR LIFE IF NOT DEAD

akeelia
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I agree. Thats why people are so afraid to just babysitters these days. What happen to the good old days were they were responsible, apart of the family and just all around careful with your child that you don't have to worry too much.

Quoting tanishagreene:

Well I just watched the video on youtube and read the reports and they said it was the babysitter and the babysitter boyfriend that put him in there. I'm sorry but I would lost my faith and killed her and him!!!!! He would be locked up FOR LIFE IF NOT DEAD

tanishagreene
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Daycare it is. Oh yeah kids are turning up with rats in their mouth in there. and im suspose to be going back to work soon smdh

Quoting akeelia:

I agree. Thats why people are so afraid to just babysitters these days. What happen to the good old days were they were responsible, apart of the family and just all around careful with your child that you don't have to worry too much.

Quoting tanishagreene:

akeelia
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Thats how I feel. Its hard for me to trust people let alone trust them with my one child, I know I'll be in jail if some stupid shit like this happen to mine by a babysitter. 

Quoting tanishagreene:

Daycare it is. Oh yeah kids are turning up with rats in their mouth in there. and im suspose to be going back to work soon smdh

Quoting akeelia:

Quoting tanishagreene:

ginene
by Gold Member on May. 23, 2012 at 11:15 PM
They put the child there intentionally? I didn't see the video yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanishagreene
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Girl yes just go to youtube type in child in washing machine and try to keep yo composure that is soooo sad Im like forrearl smdh!!!!!!!!

Quoting ginene:

They put the child there intentionally? I didn't see the video yet.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:18 PM

My mom told me about it. I'm mad the parents of that child aren't pressing charges. But she said that CPS or whatever is supposed to be pressing charges for the child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)